Showing results 1 to 25 of 296
Search took 0.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Charleen Welton
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 15, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Charleen Welton
A note to Tweed

I was so glad to read your post and hear about Boyfie(sp). I read through the posts and was so glad that I found you all (I just talk Southern as I married a Southern man, he has not yet figured how...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 15, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Charleen Welton
Where is Everyone?

On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 6:09:10 AM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
I know real life interferes at times but this ng has suddenly gone quiet. :(

Jill

Meow Jill and other "old timers and "new...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 09, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 277
Posted By Charleen Welton
A few questions about Christy

Kyla, I would dash over there in a heart beat and scoop up those kitties!
But, there are three issues here at my house that have to be taken care of
first. One is that we live in the city limits...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 14th 09, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 50
Posted By Charleen Welton
WE HAVE A NEW FAMILY MEMBER

That is so wonderful. Two happy families, two happy cats. Thank you so
much Matthew and Mom.
Charleen

"Matthew" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 14th 09, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 50
Posted By Charleen Welton
WE HAVE A NEW FAMILY MEMBER

We had Mr. Pumpkin (filling) with whipped cream feet and his sister Ms.
Orange Marmalade who passed away many years ago.
Charleen

wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

"chupie" wrote in message
On Apr 2, 3:21 pm, "Charleen Welton" wrote:
Aggie...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Dear Polonca and your ray of sunshine, Soncek,
Thank you so much for thinking of us. Aggie Marble is now comfortable and
healthy again at the RB. We are still hurting but understand that life goes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Thank you very much. I appreciate you comforting words.
Charleen

wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:21:52 -0400,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Hi Pam, thanks for the lovely comment. Aggie was, indeed, all those things.
I dropped a note to the people who "dumped" her on us and thanked them for
giving us the gift of Aggie Marble. Haven't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Dear Christine, Thank you very much for your kind and comforting words. I
miss Aggie the most at night when she would lie on my tummy/chest and read
with me. If there is anyplace that Aggie Marble...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Thanks Ginger-Lyn, It was wonderful to see her develop even though it took a
very long time. She was a funny cat without meaning to be funny. One thing
she did often was to combine a yawn and a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Charleen Welton" wrote:
As I petted her she was so completely...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

How kind of you for lighting a candle for Aggie. She was ready Steve. She
was relaxed when we went to the vets clinic, she didn't fuss or try to get
back into the carrier. I said Good-Bye with a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Thank you Kim. They will find her under a bench in the park I'm sure. She
was not a mingler, we've had friends come to the house for years who never
saw her. I'm sure the RPCA-RB Crew will make...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Thank you David very much. Yes indeed, she was a special cat, different, at
times a puzzle, the sweetest kitty in the world other times and a mystery
much of the time. But we loved her no matter...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 09, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Thank you Helen. I apologize for replying so late. Bad Headaches again.
Yes, Four will be there as well as Mr. Pumpkin. It is a comfort to know
that she is well again. I do miss her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

wrote in message

Aggie Marble was 16 years and two months old. David and I are so glad...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Thank you so much Lee. The days have periods of tears and laughter. I
wounder if there more that we could have done but given the fact that she
was under the care of a terffic vet I doubt it, yet...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Thank you so much. In thinking about her as I write these notes I think of
how she went through her Whack A Mole period not too long ago. She would
stand at the side of the bed, make sure one of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

I appreciate your kind words, thank you. And I also am glad that she is no
longer pain as she appeared to be only the last two days. The vet could not
have been more wonderful and more supportive...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Dear Allison, yes they do, no matter what size they are. The consolidation
is that she is comfortable now. I couldn't want any more for her. As,
unfortunatley, you know having been there yourself....
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Thank you Lori. Aggie will appriecate all the lovely candles as, being a
feral cat, she will not be stepping out, she will be darting here and there,
from place to place moving forward. May it be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Thank you so much Suz and Spicy. .We called her our Grumpy Old Lady as she
didn't socialize with the other cats or us either until nighttime. Then if
another cat got on the bed a Grumpy Snarl, or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

"Lorraine" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:21:52 -0400, "Charleen Welton"
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 09, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Charleen Welton
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

Thank you so much Debbie for the comforting words, It has been a week now
and it is so strange because the situation hasn't changed much as she
usually spent most of her time under the bed. It...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 296