Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 15, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Obit: Honourable Eternal Stationmaster Tama

jmcquown wrote:
On 6/29/2015 7:25 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
This is about as Japanese as a Japanese news story can get...

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 28th 15, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Spicey's weekend blahs

Takayuki wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 09:41:06 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
But I suspect she's feeling miserable at the moment. She stays in the tiled
bathroom or hallway,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 24th 15, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
i'm thinking about blaming goofy

Matt Ferrari wrote:
I accidently broke a piece of a blind off in the kitchen.

My immediate thought was I'll blame goofy.
Might be tricky though, unless i move the table to make it look like...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 15, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Indoor-only cats

Joy wrote:
Does everybody who has indoor-only cats still get them all their shots?

I just got a card saying that Koala will be due for an FVRC-P shot next
month. Neither of my cats even...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 15, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Cat peeing out of box ??

JJ wrote:
Our Edgar, who's five years old and has been with us about 3 years now and
is neutered and up to date with his shots, is used to picking at one spot on
the carpet, especially when...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 15, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Jack Russell next door

Christina Websell wrote:
It's driving me mad. Our houses are attached and every time they leave it it
barks for hours. and howls. Weekends are the worst, they leave it alone
all day.
I do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 15, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
The Move is ON!

Christina Websell wrote:
"dgk" wrote in message
The people buying my house got the mortgage so apparently I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 15, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Check out these pictures

Christina Websell wrote:
"The Other Guy" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 01:17:38 -0500, "Lord Bergamot"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 15, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Buffy and the Brush

jmcquown wrote:

Turns out Buffy likes to be brushed, too. She's not quite as exuberant
about it as Persia was but she definitely enjoys it. I think it makes
them feel good to lose some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 11th 15, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 77
Neighbors yellow female cat

The Other Guy wrote:

There have been quite a few 'American' sit-coms that were originally
British shows, like Sanford & Son, which was Steptoe & Son on the BBC.

Granted, but IMO the British do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 15, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 77
Neighbors yellow female cat

jmcquown wrote:
On 6/9/2015 2:51 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Thank the superior literacy of British TV programs, which find their way
to American Public Television as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 15, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 77
Neighbors yellow female cat

Christina Websell wrote:

So do I but it's well away from English "as she is spoke"
in England.
Faucet - tap
Hood (car) - bonnet
Sidewalk - pavement
Fender (car) - wing
Tire - tyre
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 15, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Buffy Pic

Christina Websell wrote:

Jill has never had a cat with front claws before. Persia was declawed
before she got her. Which is not allowed here. Only America allows
declawing and it's time...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 15, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Cat library

MaryL wrote:
On 6/5/2015 10:32 PM, MaryL wrote:
CNN.com as an article about a “library” in New Mexico that has no books
but it does have a number of kittens. The “cat librarian” is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 15, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
I did it!

jmcquown wrote:
I took it as a sign when I tore off the page of the 365 cats calendar
and the cat for today (June 2nd) was an orange tabby. :-D

I'm now owned by Buffy, a very small...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 15, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 77
Neighbors yellow female cat

Lord Bergamot wrote:

It's good that you *chose* not to procreate, you would have been a
terrible mother.

How could you POSSIBLY know that? SFAIK you don't even KNOW Jill, and
people who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 15, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 77
Neighbors yellow female cat

jmcquown wrote:

It does not make sense to not spay/neuter pets (or ferals on a TNR
program) or to want them to indiscriminately reproduce.

Jill

Human population could do with a bit of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 15, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 77
Neighbors yellow female cat

Christina Websell wrote:

Unless they are pedigree cats whose bloodlines need to be passed on, IMO,
both sexes should be spayed/neutered.
In the UK, if you cannot afford to have it done, there...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 28th 15, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 77
Neighbors yellow female cat

Christina Websell wrote:

He had a respectful burial under an apple tree. But it should not have
happened. And it will again unless *some* men stop identifying having their
male cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 15, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
catroversy

Joy wrote:
On 5/26/2015 6:51 PM, Lord Bergamot wrote:

The dog owner probably exaggerated, but I'm a cat person so I'm on the
cats side. I had a calico who would act all friendly to people...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 15, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
catroversy

Matt Ferrari wrote:
http://patch.com/illinois/tinleypark/bad-kitty-tinley-park-man-calls-cops-cat-attacked-him-and-his-70-pound-lab

Tinley Park Dog Owner Calls Cops -- On a Cat

The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 9th 15, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
I visted a friend today

jmcquown wrote:

Persia was diagnosed with kidney problems and managed to live a good
*happy* active three years afterwards eating the kidney diet food. She,
too, preferred the dry food. In...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 8th 15, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
I visted a friend today

MaryL wrote:
On 5/7/2015 3:34 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

After I had to have Melisande PTS, Cendrillon (far from grieving) became
more sociable for a while, then began...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 15, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
I visted a friend today

Christina Websell wrote:
A social worker I used to work with.
She has a cat that now 18 years old and is skin and bone, so I think she has
CRF, I asked if she drinks a lot, she does. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 14th 15, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Neighbors cat is trying to move in

Lord Bergamot wrote:

For several weeks she's been coming in, eating, sleeping,
playing. My cats have accepted her into the pack.

Her owner put a collar on her so I know she's not a stray....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500