Showing results 1 to 25 of 386
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adrian[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 23rd 13, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Adrian[_4_]
Gandalf's mom

Mishi wrote:
Sad news - Gandalf's mother died on Wednesday, June 19. {{{Hugs}}}

There is a candle site for, Gandalf's mother....
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 13, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Adrian[_4_]
More kitty kisses

jmcquown wrote:
When I went to bed last night Persia didn't get into bed with me. Most
of the time she does but sometimes not. I called and called to her.
Sometimes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 13, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Adrian[_4_]
Boyfie's cupboard

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:
Bastette wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
Did I tell you all about last autumn, when there was a male and
female house ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 13, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Adrian[_4_]
Emergency Contacts (rather morbid)

"Christina Websell" wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Sadly, there have been a number of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 13, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Adrian[_4_]
Holly's 18th birthday

"MaryL" wrote:
Today is Holly’s 18th birthday. She has passed another major milestone!
She is half-sitting/half-lying beside the keyboard as I type (her usual
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 29th 13, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Adrian[_4_]
Free Stuff for Persia

"MaryL" wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message ...

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 25th 13, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Adrian[_4_]
Mild stroke

---MIKE--- wrote:
Last week I suffered a mild stroke. My speech was slightly slurred and
I had trouble writing with my right hand. I called 911 and was
transported to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 13, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Adrian[_4_]
Happy Birthday Tiger

---MIKE--- wrote:
Tiger is 14 years old today. We celebrated with a little dish of
catnip.