Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Laila
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 7th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Laila
neighbour cat problem

well, she is gone now. Shaina has seen her before and they sort of
met, so since then she's been trying to run outside, but she gets very
mean when she is out, if i try to get her to go back.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 7th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Laila
neighbour cat problem

my kitty went outside today (she has all her shots and she has been
indoor only) and she's been sort of making friends with this other
kitty i've seen around and thought was living with my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 10th 06, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Laila
INSANE PERSON

Lou B. wrote:
Hello, insane person. I hope you respond to me personally again, because
then I can forward your message personally to your IP and get you
banned.

Furthermore, your local...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 10th 06, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Laila
bald spot

22brix wrote:
"sosessyithurts" wrote in message

Laila wrote:
thanks everyone for your replies. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 10th 06, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Laila
bald spot

sosessyithurts wrote:
22brix wrote:

The hair does get to be a bit much!!

what about pro groomers, don't they use a quiet vaccuum?
maybe it has a long hose so the motor is in the other...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 8th 06, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Laila
bald spot

thanks everyone for your replies. i will take some time off from work
in October to get another kitty, take her to the vet and introduce the
two of them. i'll also get the Feliway and rescue remedy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 7th 06, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Laila
bald spot

Rhonda wrote:
sosessyithurts wrote:
Rhonda wrote:

Come on Barry, when did you get your vet degree and x-ray vision?

i got my degree on here.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Laila
bald sport

sosessyithurts wrote:
Laila wrote:
Shaina keeps biting at her fur on her back, close to the tail and there
is a 5x8 cm bald spot there. i can never catch her
doing that, but once i saw...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 5th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Laila
bald spot

Shaina keeps biting at her fur on her back, close to the tail and there
is a 5x8 cm bald spot there. we've been to the vet in NY and here in
Tucson and the consensus is that it's not an infection...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 06, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Laila
vets in Tucson

we just moved to Tucson and i was wondering if anyone could recommend a
vet here. my NYC vet didn't know anyone here. Shaina is doing fine,
but there is still a balding patch on her back and though...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10