Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.73 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 10th 06, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Advice on a stray cat?

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my good news. My stray cat came up and touched
me today. He still sits a bit away, but he reached out and slept with
his paw on my finger.

Just wanted to say...
Forum: Cat rescue July 31st 06, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Advice on adopting a stray?

Hi everyone.

About a month ago a very skinny and very cute cat appeared on my
doorstep and we started feeding him. I called every shelter and animal
rescue organization and they don't have any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 06, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav