Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: deepseawick
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 9th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By deepseawick
cat howls when we goto bed

cybercat wrote:
"kucat" u27653@uwe wrote in message news:677a92cc7a505@uwe...
Our cat Zoe howls every time we go to bed at night. Once the lights go out
she hauls out her little rubber...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 8th 06, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By deepseawick
cat howls when we goto bed

we have 2 cats and they both sleep with us at night. he is almost 7
years old.
he started the howling and "Hunting" when we moved into our new house 3
years ago.
we do put up this favorites at night....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 8th 06, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By deepseawick
cat howls when we goto bed

My cat howls when we go to bed at night and will pick up a roll of
toilet paper or a roll of paper towls then he walks around the house
howling as loud as he can. he only does this when we go to bed...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3