A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.68 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance and/or Rebecca
Forum: Cat community Today, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
My furbrother

Yoo did da bestest fing fur hizself, Anti Ann, evin tho yurown hart iz hurtin. Purrz to yoo an yurown fambly.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community July 17th 18, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
My furbrother

Weze so sorree to heer dis, Lucy Lu. Samwise wuz a respektid memfur of RPCC, an he will be missed.

Sundance, meetloafing and purring for Samwise an his fambly
Forum: Cat community July 7th 18, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Anudder Purrdae...

[Sundance, still blindfolded, is startled when things start falling on and around him.]

Ack! Hewp! Whut iz awl dis stuf!

[He manages to get the blindfold off, and sees that he is buried in toys and...
Forum: Cat community July 7th 18, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Anudder Purrdae...

Well, Ize old, an Ize a mankittee, so I gess I iz!

Sundance, aka Toonya's ole man
Forum: Cat community July 7th 18, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Anudder Purrdae...

Happee Purrday to myown lubly wink, an mennee happee returnz! Iz dere enneefing I kan do to hewp befur I takez a wack at da pinyada?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community July 5th 18, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Anudder Purrdae...

I will be dere, Sweetee, to sellybrate yurown purrday. Yoo iz just a spring chikkin!

Sundance
Forum: Cat community July 1st 18, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Gettin on wif fingz, an a stranj dreem

[Sundance wakes suddenly]

Whut a strange dreem! Well, I bedder get on wif it. Rebecca haz bin goned fur a wile now, an I shud figger owt whut to do wif herown fingz.

[He sits down in the middle of...
Forum: Cat community June 8th 18, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Nowntzmint

Fangkz, gize, an fangu fur kummin! Kan I git yoo sumfing to dringk or eet?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community June 6th 18, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Nowntzmint

Hihi, gize! Fangkz fur kummin! I'll juss put doze skwirlz in da frij until we needs dem. Let myownself make sum dringkz fur yoo awl.

[Sundance puts squirrel and other ingredients in a blender. A few...
Forum: Cat community June 5th 18, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Nowntzmint

Of korse yoo may share! Heer, I'll put da plate between ussez.

Sundance the content
Forum: Cat community June 4th 18, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Nowntzmint

Fangu, Sweetee, itz a bootiful kayke! Iz dat MiceKreem between da layerz? Let me try a bite. Or two. Or three.

[Sundance serves himself a big slice of birthday cake and digs in. It's so good that he...
Forum: Cat community June 3rd 18, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Nowntzmint

On or abowt Joon 5, I, Sundance, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah an Deputy Chief Inspektor, will be 18 yeerz old. I duznt need a big partee, but I will be havvin a opin howse awl week. Yoo iz awl welkum to stop...
Forum: Cat community May 29th 18, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

Oh, yoo bringed fudz! Fangu, Sweetee, whut a gud ideer!

[Sundance tries a sandwich.]

Mmm, delishus! Best toona sammich I eber had!

Sundance
Forum: Cat community May 29th 18, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Please purr fur Mamacita, RB

Me, too, Sweetee. I will do myown bestest.

Yurown Sunnydanse
Forum: Cat community May 28th 18, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

[Sundance and Pitoonya watch the furrade]

Dis iz a ekzilint furrade, duznt yoo fingk so, Sweetee?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community May 26th 18, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Please purr fur Mamacita, RB

Mamacita, a girlkittee hoo livved wif Meowmie's sisfur Katy, haz went to da Brij. I nebber meeted Mamacita myownself, but sumtimez I smelled her on Meowmie after she vizzited Katy. Mamacita wuz a...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 18, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

[Sundance arrives a bit late. Fashionably late, he tells himself, hoping his host will agree.]

Gud eevnin, awl. If it iznt too much trubble, kud I hab a skwirly tempul drink, pleez?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community May 14th 18, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Happee Moth's Day!

I wud like to wish a Happee Moth's Day to awl da moffs owt dere. Yoo entertainz usses by flyin arown in da Owt neer owrown winderz or sittin on owrown skreenz, an sumtimez by flyin arown in da In....
Forum: Cat community April 21st 18, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Spring Pawty Time!

I seez yoo, Sweetee! Shall we go see how dey iz doin in da kichen? Den maybe hab drinkz on da porch?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community April 18th 18, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Spring Pawty Time!

Hey, Toonya, gess whut! I found sum of da wate dat I losted -- almost a pownd! Datz da gud nooz. Da bad nooz iz dat I had to go to da TED to find dat owt. Da last time I went, da meen TED sed dat...
Forum: Cat community April 9th 18, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Spring Pawty Time!

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da way, who iz in charj of Fluffykitz now? It belonged to yourown sisfurz an myown sisfur, but dey iz at da Brij now. Did we inherit it when dey left?...
Forum: Cat community April 8th 18, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Spring Pawty Time!

[Sundance arrives and looks around for a good napping spot.]

Dat area of lawn luks comfy. Dat porch wif lots of kushions also lukz gud, too, an I bet da greenhowse iz nice an warm. Maybe first I...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 18, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Spring Pawty Time!

I iznt much fur purrtyin deze dayz, but I will go if dere iz lotz of warm sunny spotz fur takin napz. Speshully if doze spotz iz big enuf fur two...

Sundance, hoping Pitoonya wull be dere
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 18, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Monty da Innernet Cat

I seez, but I iz catfoozled: iz Monty a boycat or a girlcat?

Sundance, catfoozled again
Forum: Cat community March 21st 18, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Monty da Innernet Cat

I haz nebber heered of hizself, but I will purr fur hizown fastfast recuvvery.

Sundance
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump