Showing results 1 to 25 of 77
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gabey8
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 08, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Gabey8
Kitty likes to go sliding

Hey, all, long time, no see!

I am laughing so hard at this thread, between the videos and the Shmogg
story, that I'm wiping tears away. :)

Here's another Maru video that I found, thanks to reading...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 12th 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
Posted By Gabey8
[TW] He\'s gone

[[boomba, boomba, boomba (sound of cat hurtling through empty house,
approaching speed of light), sweeeeeeeeeee..... (sound of mat sliding on
lino) ....THUNK (sound of insane fluffy projectile being...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
Posted By Gabey8
[TW] He\'s gone

tears
I am SO, so sorry. We\'ve all loved Shmogg for years and we\'ll all miss
him, too.

Prayers and purrs for you and your family.

Donna, with MMS

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and purr-ayers are en route for all your family members, human and
feline, to have a speedy recovery!

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 07, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for good test results this time around, and for the fast to be over,
well, fast. ;o)

Donna, Captain, and Stanley
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Gabey8
UPDATE : Miss Lily Whiskers and more purrs please. :(

I just got to RPCA for the first time today, so this is the first I\'ve
seen about Miss Lily Whiskers. I\'m pleased she came through the surgery,
and purrs and prayers are on the way for her speedy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 07, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Gabey8
More funny eBay auctions

WOW! The relisted auction ended at $7400! :o)

Outstanding!

It\'s...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 07, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Gabey8
More funny eBay auctions

This one\'s title is \"LOT OF falcons michael vick CARDS CHEWED ON BY MY
DOG\"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200142824314

This lady had her weimaraner chew up any football...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 07, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Gabey8
[OT] But Hilarious - Frazzled Mom sells Pokemon cards on ebay

[[Totally OT, but other than being about barekittens rather than cats,
this
is
*so* an RPCA story.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

A...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 07, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Gabey8
One down - three to go... (long)

[[Next time I`ll try to give the cat a sedative beforehand, use gloves, and
am thinking about a net to put i front of the basket while opening.
One learns.g]]

The net idea is a great one!

Purrs...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 22nd 07, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Gabey8
More work cats :(

[[
Pets Cats, Anecdotes More work cats ...
Enter your search terms Submit search form

talkaboutpets.com Web
My Preferences
Email to a friend

Bookmark Post
Log Out
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 20th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Gabey8
Smokey Pokes - The Movie

Aaaaa! Fuzz Tum alert! Tickle the belly! :o)

Donna, waiting to pick up Captain and Stanley from the Kitty Hotel later
today (DH and I were on vacation for a few days, but we came home last
night)....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 07, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Gabey8
Do Y\'all Remember Dave Yehuda?

I thought I posted this one already, but it doesn\'t appear to be showing
up on talkaboutpets.com or google groups\' rendering of RPCA. So forgive me
if there ends up being a duplicate post, of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 07, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Gabey8
Jury Selection for Michael Vick

[[\"Magic Mood Jeep\" wrote in message
\"Kreisleriana\" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 07, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Gabey8
invasion of the flies (GW)

The one time I had a fly invasion, I have no idea where they came from or
what triggered it.

The extent of the issue wasn\'t immediately obvious. I swatted what I
thought was a fly I\'d accidentally...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 14th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 43
Posted By Gabey8
Ize too

Captain and Stanley here. Hoppy Purrday to mew!

You'll like being two. We had a great time with it! We just turned 3 on
April 8. So we just celebrated another year of making the world a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Gabey8
Why do they *do* this?

I think they just enjoy warming themselves up and drying themselves off on
a favorite human. :o)

Donna

Human body heat is the best!
-- Captain and Stanley
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 51
Posted By Gabey8
Casper (RB)

I'm so sorry to hear this! :o(

Purrs and prayers of condolences for you and your family.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Gabey8
Vet Tech Journals: *sigh*

I have a feeling that both Raider and Mango are better off right now than
they'd have been if they were with their previous owners.

I hope that Mango gets placed in a OneTrueHome where he'll be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 8th 07, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Gabey8
Funnies for Rob

LOL! OK, I can contribute to this thread. I have a post from my blog, from
late February, that my friends loved. Here it goes:
----

February 28, 2007

This morning, I saw a commuter on the regional...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 07, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Gabey8
Purrs for an online friend now RB

Plenty of purrs and prayers are on the way for him and his family and
friends!

I can empathize with feeling real loss when misfortune strikes people we
meet online; April 1 was the first anniversary...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Gabey8
RIP Smokey

I'm so sorry to hear this! Condolences, prayers, and purrs to you and your
family.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Gabey8
Annie - RB

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know you gave her as much quality time as it
was possible for her to have. You did the selfless thing by granting her
the final act of mercy when it was no longer...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 07, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Gabey8
Vet Tech Journals: Ow......

Purrs for you to feel better ASAP and for either the dog's family to be
reunited with him (if he has one), or for him to be adopted by people
who'll spoil him rotten and keep him from wandering the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Gabey8
human got sick on tainted pet food

If criminal negligence turns out to be the cause of this disaster, the
harming or death of humans could bring the nature of the charges to a
whole new level.

I was wondering how long it would take...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 77