A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cshenk
Forum: Cat community Today, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
Jellicle Ball is coming

cshenk wrote:

Samuel Redcat wrote:

It looks like da Jellicle Ball is a lil under three monfs away. Da
lastest full moon dis October is on Halloween!

We'z haf some time, but we...
Forum: Cat community August 6th 20, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
Jellicle Ball is coming

Samuel Redcat wrote:

It looks like da Jellicle Ball is a lil under three monfs away. Da
lastest full moon dis October is on Halloween!

We'z haf some time, but we prolly should start asking...
Forum: Cat community July 29th 20, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By cshenk
Anofur name fur da Walk of Remembrance

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Unfortunately I haz anoffur name fur da Walk of Remembrance. Mine Paw
gived her a ride from da emergency TED to da animal shelter TED, but
her didnt survive. Her was ony...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 20, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
Prince and how it is going

Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 4:00:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Samuel Redcat wrote:

cshenk wrote:
Prince is now mine under the saddest of circumstances. I...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 20, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
Prince and how it is going

Samuel Redcat wrote:

cshenk wrote:
Prince is now mine under the saddest of circumstances. I met Josh's
parents at the funeral. Luko and Mona suprised me by being well
behaved about...
Forum: Cat community July 15th 20, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Annuder Purrday

Pit2nya wrote:

Annuder yeer haz pazt, it iz neow mine sebenteent Purrday, tooday!
Last yeer we hadda beechpardy, but diz yeer we'd bedder gnot
hab ennyting, bezt tu stay at home widt ower...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 8th 20, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

jmcquown wrote:

On 7/6/2020 10:55 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 7/4/2020 7:58 AM, Judith Latham...
Forum: Cat community July 8th 20, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemia for feline

Laura Fenik wrote:

Hi Carol,

Victoria and I knew that was not you by looking at the header. Plus
we know that you would never suggest something so awful. Yep, sicko
indeed.

On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 7th 20, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

jmcquown wrote:

On 7/5/2020 5:26 PM, cshenk wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:

In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat community July 7th 20, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

From: "cshenk"
Subject: Need advice regarding kidney disease and
non-regenerative anemia for feline Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 09:36:29
-0400 Message-ID:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 20, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

Judith Latham wrote:

In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
On 7/1/2020 2:36 PM, cshenk wrote:
Bill Nak wrote:

Crazy, but...
Forum: Cat community July 5th 20, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By cshenk
Prince wanders the house

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

Daddy 2foot is asleep and Mona is taking the other half of the bed.

Luko looks up from the little bed and says hello then curls back
in.

Forum: Cat community July 1st 20, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By cshenk
Prince wanders the house

cshenk wrote:

Daddy 2foot is asleep and Mona is taking the other half of the bed.

Luko looks up from the little bed and says hello then curls back in.

Meowmie is watching a movie.

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 20, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

Bill Nak wrote:

Crazy, but as I was reading this my first thought was "Jill didn't
write this" Thankfully I'm right! 3

Bill N in Milwaukee
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 20, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
I just thought I'd drop in and say "Hello"

Hazle Az wrote:

I haven't been on the group in ages, but I've been checking in over
the past couple of weeks and I see some familiar names.

Would someone give me the name for the group on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 20, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

jmcquown wrote:

On 6/28/2020 10:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:

(snipped a bunch of troll crap)

Buffy is just fine, she's happily playing with a golf ball behind me.
I don't usually wish harm...
Forum: Cat community June 27th 20, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By cshenk
Prince wanders the house

Daddy 2foot is asleep and Mona is taking the other half of the bed.

Luko looks up from the little bed and says hello then curls back in.

Meowmie is watching a movie.

All is secure and quiet. He...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 20, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Prince feels like dancing

wrote:

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 3:15:32 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hey guys, think we can make some dance music? He settles by the
electronic keyboard.

Forum: Cat community June 6th 20, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By cshenk
Prince feels like dancing

Hey guys, think we can make some dance music? He settles by the
electronic keyboard.

Luko nods and grabs meowmie's old acoucstic guitar. He puts the
tamborine (bells removed) by his tail to use a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 24th 20, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By cshenk
Enjoying store visiting cats

Dee wrote:

"Mahoney,Dan" wrote in
:

I would love to train a cat like that! I suspect the younger the
cat, the easier it...
Forum: Cat community May 19th 20, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Pit2nya wrote:

On Monday, May 18, 2020 at 3:49:01 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6:09:26 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Forum: Cat community May 19th 20, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pit2nya wrote:

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6:09:26 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:

Forum: Cat community May 16th 20, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

cshenk wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 9:42:28 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Milton Meezercat...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 20, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 9:42:28 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 6:21:49 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 20, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By cshenk
Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Milton Meezercat wrote:

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one, whose
name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The maole one,
whose name appears to be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump