Showing results 1 to 25 of 194
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_]
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 08, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
Down the canyon

O T steps out a bit timidly at first testing the ground. Satisfied all
is
well, he moves forward to stand beside Hatti and look at the falls from
the
backside.

Isn't dat a...
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 08, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
Down the canyon

"Harri Roadcat"
We have just reached The Narrows Waterfall. This is the biggest waterfall
in all the Narrows, and it flows all year long. I've stopped us here for
while in case any of...
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
I'm selling great pet clothing on Ebay at low prices and FREE shipping!

"Harri Roadcat"

Hihi diz iz O T
Oh Harri u is so smartz. Mostz of uzens don like to wear klothez dat
lukez
like da hoomanz wears. Poor Lewi D. Cat da bearkittens drez him up all
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 08, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
We waz nodt amuzed

"Cory"
In article
"Cheryl P."
How awfull!!! We hadda gran-meomie heer fur a wile, an I hadda stay in
Meomiez bedrum alla tyme cuz gran-meomie wuz skeered uf cats. Iz notted
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 08, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Wheer iz Tabitha?

How oldz r yeer sisterz Mz Piglet n Willow?
Mosey

Hihi diz iz O T and I am now 16 monfz old and I don feel lite a Bittie
anymore.
"Rebecca"
Wuz yoo a bittie den, OT? It duznt seem like dat...
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 08, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Wheer iz Tabitha?

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
"Mosey =^. .^=`"
Tabitha, r yew umkay?
Mabbee yew r jest off wif yer gurlfrendz r sumptin?
I misses yew.
Mosey

Right here! I was jus admiring how bootiful dat...
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 08, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Happi Purrday Awgust Kitties!

"Shadow Scott"
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

August 2008

1 - Muzzin
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 08, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Wheer iz Tabitha?

Tabitha, r yew umkay?
Mabbee yew r jest off wif yer gurlfrendz r sumptin?
I misses yew.
Mosey
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 08, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
We waz nodt amuzed

"Cheryl P."
How awfull!!! We hadda gran-meomie heer fur a wile, an I hadda stay in
Meomiez bedrum alla tyme cuz gran-meomie wuz skeered uf cats. Iz notted
fare! Iz lyke loking yu up anna not...
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 08, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Announcement from Purrsident Clarence

What if The List (isn't that what they call themselves now?) decides not
to let you join? I know they have blocked people from this group.

That doesn't make any sense to me at all. ...
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
The ROAD TRIP resumes! Letz Go!

"Will in New Haven" ...
On Jul 31, 6:51 pm, "Granby" :
Itz not Missy fellink bad, it iz DA JEEP kauze of da way Missy drifvez
itsownselfz. Willow thinking Mosey didn't get the point.

Forum: Cat community August 2nd 08, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
The ROAD TRIP resumes! Letz Go!

Oh, umkay den
Mosey

Itz not Missy fellink bad, it iz DA JEEP kauze of da way Missy drifvez
itsownselfz. Willow thinking Mosey didn't get the point.
"Mosey =^. .^=`"

"Will in New...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
Down the canyon

"Samuel Redcat"
[As Sammy and the other kitties walk around admiring the Jeeps, a couple
of rather large Maine Coon kitties approach from the main tent. They are
both grey tabbies, but one is...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Announcement from Purrsident Clarence

"Cory"

majorly shredded...

What if The List (isn't that what they call themselves now?)
decides not to let you join? I know they have blocked people from this
group.

That...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
The ROAD TRIP resumes! Letz Go!

"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 30, 9:45 pm, "Granby" Hey WooToo, we iz catz we kan get all of
our toonaz togetfther and buy da
red jeepy fing for yourownselfz. After all, it fits ur...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
The ROAD TRIP resumes! Letz Go!

"Will in New Haven" ...
On Jul 30, 9:02 pm, Debby Hanoka
Fangu, my dear. gentle headbutt Kitty Schottland goes searching
for a waiter-kitty. My winkwink, Mr. Lewi, and I would like...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
The ROAD TRIP resumes! Letz Go!

"Tabitha Fluffytail" ...
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:31:23 -0500, Samuel Redcat wrote:

[Sees Sammy and waves] Hihi Sammy, how iz yourownself? What do you
fink ov a trip down da canyon in dese...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
The ROAD TRIP resumes! Letz Go!

:

Hey Tabitha..wanna go bak onna da road trip wif mee?
I gotted a new helmut n sum pretty sparkles fur yerown nise helmut.
Da fuds sownds gudgud tew n I gotted usses a new cushion fur a...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
We waz nodt amuzed

"Lucy"

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Piglet unrufling her fur a bit since it is getting quieter around the
house.

[Harri shudders, then composes herself] A d*g, and strange hoomins? Dat...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Gudgud news!

I haff seen how dem kill dem poor baby seals n I fink it iz sick anna rong.
How dare dey do dat?
Dat hisses me off tew no end.
But I am gwad tew heer dey banned dem frum importing stuff.
Duz dat meen...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
The ROAD TRIP resumes! Letz Go!

Hey Tabitha..wanna go bak onna da road trip wif mee?
I gotted a new helmut n sum pretty sparkles fur yerown nise helmut.
Da fuds sownds gudgud tew n I gotted usses a new cushion fur a...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 269
I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

"Tabitha Fluffytail" ...
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:44:32 -0700, Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:

Hoo iz da Sheriff?
Mosey

I believe dat is Roscoe. Sheriff Roscoe P Catrane.

Tabitha
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 269
I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

"Lucy"

I habbent seen hur either. Hope hur iz umkay.
Mabbee hur iz takin da day off tew fink n nap?

Mosey
Maybe she is. Or maybe her human won't let her...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Announcement from Purrsident Clarence

"Debby Hanoka" Why the mailink list? Neffur been like that before.
RPCC busines is in
RPCC. I even emailed the list asking why the list waS created and got
no reply..- Hide quoted...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 08, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Announcement from Purrsident Clarence

Fangu furry mutch Rebecca :)
Mosey

I fingk yoo wud be furry gud at dat, Mosey.

Rebecca

I wood wike tew run for diplomat cuz I try n keep peec wifout fiting.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 194