A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
A stuck kitty by Takayuki
When I was getting out of the shower yesterday, I heard a repeated, throaty "Owwwwwww". I wasn't concerned, as it sounded like what Buster occasionally does while patrolling the hallways. But then, I noticed that it was coming from where my desk was, which was odd, because that's one of Buster's...
Today 12:46 AM
by Takayuki Go to last post
2 6 Cat anecdotes
Time for catacopter tours by Francesca the Fierce
Da surveilance satellites all da time ignore da catacopter, seeing as how it has da Roadcat logo on da side, so it'z gettin to be time to start wif some catacopter tours. We'z got accomodations for kitties, doggies, penguins, and lotz of other aminals. Wez will start by flying along da Larsen...
Today 12:42 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
8 35 Cat community
Pit2nya tu Sundance by [email protected]
Heeey, Sunnydance....wanna dance wiff mee?
Today 12:25 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
7 38 Cat community
Duffy has gone to the Bridge (Oct. 16, 2017) by MaryL
I am heartbroken to report that my wonderful Duffy has gone to the Bridge. He had a wonderful report at his last check-up a month ago, and his health failure came on remarkably fast. My sister is visiting from Ohio, and he was happy and playful when we left for dinner yesterday. He had jumped...
Today 12:04 AM
by Takayuki Go to last post
6 13 Cat anecdotes
my Chloe is dying by Jack Campin
19 years old, long-term thyroid problem which we've been treating, but she's been getting steadily thinner and weaker and now she can hardly walk. Almost no interest in food - drinks a lot, including Whiskas "cat milk" formula which is about her only real source of nutrition now. She spent years...
Today 12:02 AM
by Takayuki Go to last post
9 71 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5