Showing results 1 to 25 of 94
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Jellica Ball

"Ray or Fran"
Ize understands youze being nervous Mosey, but effuryfing will go
beautifully, you'll see. Even though youze never spoken before a crowd
before, effuryone understandz exactly...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Kan We Put Simon on da Walk ?

I goofed up. dis is my furst time at dis anna gnow I feels bad n dumb bout
dat..
I fixed et above.
Fangu fur da korrexton

Mosey

Psssst, Mosey -- it's a walk wif a K, not a wall wif a L.
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Kan We Put Simon on da Wall ?

"The Clowder (South)"
"Mosey =^. .^=" He wuz Meowmies beloved doggie frum a longh time ugo n
herself luved him sew
mutch. Da man hur was winked to bak den wuz sew meen tew dat sweet...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Kan We Put Simon on da Wall ?

He wuz Meowmies beloved doggie frum a longh time ugo n herself luved him sew
mutch. Da man hur was winked to bak den wuz sew meen tew dat sweet doggie n
Meowmie cries wen she finks uff Simon.
It...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Can wee put Stinky's name on da wall?

Stinky was a wonderful cat indeed.
Kyla
"Granby" ...
I emailed but haven't heard. The suggestion you made about the name will
be fine if that is all we have. This was one wonderful cat, kept so...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Why Am I Being Punished?

angelvinvin@
I really don't know why; I don't think I'm a bad person.

As if I haven't already had enough to deal with this year, with the
loss of
Maestro, BJ and Kissa, and the threat of...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Health purrs, please

"Amelia T Cat"
Our Uncle Pat, Paw's brother, told Paw yesterday that he had a new stray
cat visiting him - a blue-point Siamese with a broken paw. Pat has a trap
set for the poor kitty so he...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Jellica Ball

Piglet watch everycat scurring around, finishing the decorations, building
the space for the "in" cats, setting the area for the food, and arranging
the space for the music.

She watches...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Were iz awl the Bricks now sew I kan wook at dem?

"Meowmie Carol" ...
On Oct 8, 8:53 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" :
"Meowmie Carol" ...
On Oct 6, 9:05 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" :

I jest wunted tew wook at da Bricks sew I cud see Da naymez n think bout
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
We'z back again

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 18:08:56 -0700, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

Sammy, since I am winked tew yew sister Tabitha, duz dat mayke yew mine
brudder in law?
Fangu agin fur...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
We'z back again

Meow, Mosey!

I'm winkwinked to Sammy, so that makes Tabitha Fluffytail my
sisfurinpaw. Since you're winkwinked to Tabitha, that makes
yourownselves mine and Sammy's brufferinpaw.

Does that make...
Forum: Cat community September 24th 08, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Cleo is back from TED

Cleo, yoo poor deer! Are your hoomans and da yunger kitties giffink
youa hard tyme? I is sorry to heer ov your toof pain, an iz purrink
dat it goes away...

No, the younger kitties aren't...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Cleo is back from TED

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"
Hab yer Paw git sum kitty toofpaste frum TED. Et will hulp wit da plack
effen iffen hur will let him brush et on hur teef wif his finner, or he
kan jest offur hur...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 08, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
THANK YOU DAN :)

"Daniel Mahoney"
"Kyla =^. .^="
Hi Dan
I wanted to thank you SO much for doing 99% of the beautiful writing for
Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink on Saturday, with all the problems you had...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 08, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 82
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
**A BOOTIFUL SITE TO SEE on Mosey and Tabitha's Honeymoon on The Moon

Mosey took sum sizzorz n kut da top uf da poast off

After splashing around in the big tub and playing,
They get out of the tub, dry each other off, look out the window and...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Ping Kyla

We seed da emptee postz and figgured himself waz haffink a bad hairz day
or sumphin.

Mosey *smurkes*

Ketchink da bokay sposed to mean dat herselfz iz da nezt kity to hav a
wedwink...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 08, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Ping Kyla

Sorry four da emptee poss. Uncl Bill hitted da rong kee

Dat's umkay..Meowmie duz dat sumtimez.

behind paw Wut did itted MEEN wen Ms. Piglet cotted da booKAY?/

Et ment dad Piglet will bee da...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
pain med for arthritis

"Jane"
My neighbor's cat has arthritis. It's pretty bad, especially in the
morning. The vets around here charge a lot and she can't afford
it.

Is there a safe over the counter medication...
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 82
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
**A BOOTIFUL SITE TO SEE on Mosey and Tabitha's Honeymoon on The Moon

Mosey and Tabitha leave the reception and climb into the red Wink porter,
which has been specially prepared for them and will port them slowly to
the Moon,
for their honeymoon.
It is a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 08, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
ping Mard Edwards OT

"Daniel Mahoney"
"Kyla =^. .^=" :

http://www.greatdanepro.com/Blue%20Bueaty/index.htm

Wow - those are BEAUTIFUL photos!

Mosey here, yes they are. Tabitha and I can see them from The...
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Purrz pleze

On Sep 22, 11:05 am, "Granby" :
On da ufther newzgrup, Unkle Dan said dat Cleo waz haffink tuff pain and
was
going to da TED. We all needz to be pourrink and prayink for her ta be ok.

Wee iz...
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Cleo is back from TED

Hihi diz iz O T anna I wantsta pologize for jumpink ahead of Unkle Dan to
tell da ofther kitties about her going to da TED butted, I waz realli
worried when I red dat announcement on da...
Forum: Cat community September 15th 08, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
Meowmie iz sew sad :(

Ize so sorry to read this Mosey. So many purrs for youze Meowmie. It
hurtz when friends die and go to the hoomin Rainbow Bridge. Ize also
purring for all of Debra'z other friendz and...
Forum: Cat community September 15th 08, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
A bachelor-cat party

[A vintage, chauffeur-driven silver Bently pulls into Hercule's
driveway, and an older silver Himalayan steps out]

Well, I finks zat I am a bit early, but eet eez so nice to see all of
Forum: Cat community September 15th 08, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]
OUR WEDWINK INBITASHUN TEW YEW AWL

"Ray or Fran"
Tabitya, Mosey - Ize acceptz with pleasure youze invitation to attend
youze wedwink. Ize lovez wedwinks and alwayz need to bring tons of
kleenix with me. I'ze just knowz it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 94