Showing results 1 to 25 of 99
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rusty
Forum: Cat community November 10th 11, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Rusty
: A Candle for The Horses

On Nov 10, 1:29*pm, MLB wrote:
On 11/10/2011 06:14 AM, Rusty wrote:

Forum: Cat community November 10th 11, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Rusty
: A Candle for The Horses

On Nov 9, 11:21*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
\

et iz wif grate sorrow n luv *da ai put up diz Candle for the horses who are
now at Rainbow Bridge.
Hickstead, da champ horse,...
Forum: Cat community November 7th 11, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Rusty
Death of a great horse

Meowmie told me last night that Hickstead, the horse who won Olympic
show jumping gold
for Catnada died suddenly. He was 15.
Meowmie is shock and very sad about it.
I am going to welcome Hickstead to...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 11, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Rusty
RIP Cat Author Lilian Jackson Braun

On Oct 25, 1:30*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
TRYON, NC-- Lilian Jackson Braun Bettinger, a prolific best-selling author
of The Cat Who mystery series for more than 40 years,
died...
Forum: Cat community November 13th 10, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Rusty
Lorelei update 11-12-2010

On Nov 13, 4:33*am, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
Today when I got up, I found Lorelei in the basement again.

I coaxed her up stairs, and gave her some gushy food, and she...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 10, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Rusty
Draft list ov Nayms fur Jellicle Ball

On Oct 1, 8:19*am, riddik wrote:
Dis is da drafft lisst ov Honoree nayms fur da Jellicle Ball. Iffn no
offur kitty wud like to do da Calling ov Nayms, I wud like to
Forum: Cat community June 17th 09, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Rusty
My pictures

Finally, you can see pictures of Moi at
http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Rusty

Rusty
Forum: Cat community June 17th 09, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Rusty
14th annifursary

Today is my 14th annifursary with my Meowmie. I also just turned 15.
It is a nice mornig and I am sunning myself patiently waiting for my
duck
breakfast.

Purrs to all,
Rusty
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 8th 09, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 141
Posted By Rusty
Gender-neutral pronouns (was: Aaargh - busybody neighbor! :()

On Jun 7, 7:12*pm, wrote:
Yowie wrote:
* wrote in message

* Thanks for all the advice! BTW, just thought I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Rusty
greedy boy

On Jun 1, 7:18*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 09, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Rusty
Guitar kitty

On Jun 4, 1:30*pm, MLB wrote:

'Way back when I was taking organ lessons, Princess (Siamese RB 16)
would round me up at 11 AM and lead me to the organ. *She would sit on
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 09, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Rusty
Guitar kitty

On Jun 4, 11:07*am, "Christine Burel" wrote:
This was a hoot! *When I used to play piano (and hope to do again someday)
Tucker would come and sit underneath it and hang out...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Rusty
New to the group

On Jun 3, 11:32*pm, Christine BA wrote:

I think the soft carriers also come in backpack versions, which are
easier to carry, at least to me. Even a heavy load...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 09, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Rusty
Can Kenzie have some more purrs, please?

On Jun 3, 11:50*pm, (Gandalf) wrote:
Kenzie stopped eating two days ago.

She's only hurked once that I know of, but it was just water. Kenzie was
well mannered enough to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 09, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Rusty
OT - I'm so scared

On Jun 4, 10:46*am, "Christine Burel" wrote:
Hi Catnipped,
I just read this and I am wondering if you might consider investigating
getting acupuncture as an adjunct...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 09, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Rusty
New to the group

On Jun 3, 1:34*pm, wrote:

Well, yeah, it is, but that's a given that not only can *you* carry it
*alone*
but can force the huge hard-sided carrier into the passenger...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 09, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Rusty
New Videos

On Jun 1, 4:00*pm, Rusty wrote:
On Jun 1, 1:12*pm, "CatEyes" wrote:

Here's one of Archer (and sometimes Ozzy) on an African safari (well, OK,
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 09, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Rusty
New Videos

On Jun 1, 1:12*pm, "CatEyes" wrote:
Here's one of Archer (and sometimes Ozzy) on an African safari (well, OK,
they're just hunting a fly - but it *could* be a tse-tse fly)!...
Forum: Cat community January 5th 09, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Rusty
Dolly can't deficate.

On Jan 4, 6:39*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
I seem to rememfurr that canned pumpkin helps...anyone else know this?
Sylvia

wrote in message

Forum: Cat community December 29th 08, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Rusty
Ryan has a puuurroblem.

On Dec 28, 6:08*pm, Fred wrote:
Lucy wrote:

* * * * I spoke to the Ted, the one that was recommended by the
* * * * woman at the
Pet Value store some...
Forum: Cat community December 13th 08, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Rusty
report frum beauty

On Dec 12, 11:59*am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:35:45 -0800 (PST), Rusty
wrote:

Pass on some of that weight to moi. Meowmie...
Forum: Cat community December 13th 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Rusty
report frum beauty

On Dec 12, 12:18*pm, MLB wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Pass on some of that weight to moi. Meowmie and TED kept telling me
to put on some weight. But *I don't feel like...
Forum: Cat community December 12th 08, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Rusty
report frum beauty

On Dec 11, 6:05*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
i yam just bak frum the teds and i way 5.90 killoggramz. last year i
was only 5.70. i yam a gourmay.
all kitties should...
Forum: Cat community November 28th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Rusty
dian,ryan,cinnamon

On Nov 27, 3:54*pm, wrote:
On Nov 27, 2:58*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:

teleport wff me to a undisklozed locahun in catlifornia to eet
Forum: Cat community October 26th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Rusty
~i Happee Purrday tew Myown Paw

On Oct 25, 1:03*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"Rusty" wrote in message

Showing results 1 to 25 of 99