Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Renee Babcock
Forum: Cat community December 30th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Renee Babcock
Fangu Auntie Gabe an da Arizona Crew!

On Dec 27, 9:35*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Skooz me, buttid whutz un ERD?
--
Pitô.ônya, wanting to be sure that she isn't deprived

"Renee Babcock"...
Forum: Cat community December 25th 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Renee Babcock
Fangu Auntie Gabe an da Arizona Crew!

Auntie Gabe an da Arizona Crew wuz our sekrit santa dis yeer! We
gottid our box yestiday, an mommy let us go ahead an open it up. Oh
my goodness, it wuz chock full of gud stuff! Dere wuz an...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Renee Babcock
Our Sam wentid to da bridge dis morning

On Dec 20, 12:52*pm, wrote:
On Dec 19, 4:28*pm, Renee Babcock wrote:

Hi eferyone. *We know meny of yu don know us, but sum of yu do, so...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 08, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Renee Babcock
A Candle for SamB

On Dec 20, 3:55*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"Renee Babcock" ...
On Dec 19, 10:27 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

I putted up a candle for Sam hoo went tew da Bridge
Forum: Cat community December 20th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Renee Babcock
A Candle for SamB

On Dec 19, 10:27*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I putted up a candle for Sam hoo went tew da Bridge tewdayhttp://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=SamB
Dis...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Renee Babcock
Our Sam wentid to da bridge dis morning

Hi eferyone. We know meny of yu don know us, but sum of yu do, so we
wantid to tell yu dat our Sammy wentid to da bridge dis morning. Sam
had bin sick wif cancer for 2 yeers. He wuz in remission...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 08, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Renee Babcock
Jellicle Ball Tribute to Kitsu (April 2001 - August 12, 2008)

On Oct 16, 4:22*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Fangu, Amelia. *He rilly wuz a spayshil cat. *His cardiologist rilly
luffed him, too. *One of her technicians is an artist, an...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 08, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Renee Babcock
Jellicle Ball Tribute to Kitsu (April 2001 - August 12, 2008)

On Oct 16, 3:46*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
We all miss him, but we no she misses him furry much. *She doesn't think
we now dis, but we know (and don't mind) dat Kitsu was...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Renee Babcock
Tribyewt tu Maestro (Oktofur 14, 2003 - Janyewary 22, 2008

Matthias, we no how yu feel, cuz we lostid our bruffer Kitsu to
Dilated Cardiomyopathy in August. No warnin, one day he jes had sum
breefin prollems. Hart dissese is furry sad in such yung...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Renee Babcock
Jellicle Ball Tribute to Kitsu (April 2001 - August 12, 2008)

Hi efery kitty, we nefer come on RPCC, altho we were memfurs frum way
back. Sum of yew may know dat we had a bruffer named Kitsu, an he
wentid to da bridge on August 12 at da age of 7.

In August of...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Renee Babcock
Fangu Sekrit Santa!

Mommy has bin sad an worried lots lately becuz Kitsu had a bad hart
condition, an was sik last week an needed a chest tap to drain fluid
frum his chest. Den he gottid sick agin an needed anoffer tap...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Renee Babcock
Sekrit Santa's Revealed!!!

Hi guys, we're glad dat yu like da blankee an eferyfing. We new yu
wud: we allays luf to sit on alla mommy's crochay, and make sher we get
lots of our spayshil furs in her projects. Mommy chose...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Renee Babcock
Sekrit Santa's Revealed!!!

Hi guys, we're glad dat yu like da blankee an eferyfing. We new yu
wud: we allays luf to sit on alla mommy's crochay, and make sher we get
lots of our spayshil furs in her projects.

Thuh...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 06, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Renee Babcock
Sekrit Santa came!

Hi Unka Cory, mommy duzn haf home innernet, so she can only get onna
innernet at work. Since she's currently on bacashun, she had to go to
da publik liberry to check her email and see da noosegroups...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Renee Babcock
Sekrit Santa came!

Hi eferyone, mommy wentid to da liberry so dat she cud let eferyone no
dat our sekrit santa pakij arrifed yestiday. Mommy opened da box, an
dere were liddle stockings fur alla us wif pressies...
Forum: Cat community October 24th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Renee Babcock
Tribyoot to Elektra

The Clowder South wrote:
"Renee Babcock" wrote:

[snipt]

Mommy spayshilly misses smoochin Elektra's mustache. She wuz a gud
fren to all of us!

Sam,...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Renee Babcock
Tribyoot to Elektra

Fangu eferyone fur da kind words. Dey meen a lot to us.

It's bin a sad yeer anna haf, wut wif Persephone goin to da bridge in
March last yeer, den Elektra. But we're all yung an helfy, so...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Posted By Renee Babcock
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Yeah, she has her uses, spayshully around dinner time! HAR HAR HAR

Sam

Ember wrote:
She did an I did :-)
Shes nise :-)
You hav a grate mom :-)
Ember, coming over to talk a bit
Forum: Cat community October 11th 06, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Renee Babcock
Tribyoot to Elektra

Hi eferykitty, meny of yu don know us, but we were furry aktif (well,
*I* wuz, da yunger kitties here weren) in rpcc a long time ago, an we
still drop in efery once in a while.

Dose of yu who...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 06, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 222
Posted By Renee Babcock
Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Ember wrote:
(orange cat waves to Renegades from his table with Puddi)

Ember
-----------
Hi Ember, bub, it's gud to see yu! Hey, I hear yu got smooched but gud
last yeer by my mom. Haf yu...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 06, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Renee Babcock
Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

wrote:
Fangu, Mietze. That wuz lufflee, az always.

Tiny Tiger, for the remaining Alfurretta kitties.
Hi TT, it's gud to see yu agin! We weren't sher if yu new...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21