Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rebecca
Forum: Cat community August 1st 09, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Rebecca
Musical interlude

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:53:26 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Ooh, I will hab sum sooshee, too, pleez....
Forum: Cat community July 29th 09, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Rebecca
Musical interlude

Ooh, I will hab sum sooshee, too, pleez. Maybe sum toona, or sum uv doze
liddle sammin eggz, or dat yellow gooshy stuf, or sum... oh, juss giv me a
liddle uv eech, maybe Hercule will hewp me eet it...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 09, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Rebecca
youtube video

It lukz like yoo haz a furry kozy bed, wuntz yoo finully gitz up dere.

Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community July 18th 09, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Rebecca
To Maggie May

Whut??? Whut duz yoo meen, yoo mite dye???

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 19:51:15...
Forum: Cat community July 17th 09, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Rebecca
Zee Fuds Eez Reddy!!! (was: Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !)

Heer I iz, Hercule. Ize sorree I wuznt heer befur. I wuz takin myown turn at
takin kare uv Meowmie.

Shall we hab sumfing to eet? Efurryfing lukz furry gud!

Rebecca

"Inspector Jacques...
Forum: Cat community July 17th 09, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Rebecca
Lilith Needs Purrs

Anti Debby, how iz Lilith doin now?

Rebecca

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
Hi, this is Meowmie Debby writing on behalf of Lilith Kitten...
Forum: Cat community July 17th 09, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Rebecca
Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message

{for the benefit of MeOwy and any new cat: the
community first met the...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 62
Posted By Rebecca
iz you seeyin uses

Anaïs, I haz a kweschun. How duz yoo kno dat yoo seed awl uv Trudi's postz?

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On...
Forum: Cat community July 3rd 09, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Rebecca
firwurkz!!!

An I kan bring a HOLE chikkybird! Fangkz to da buk dat Mme. Anaïs givved me
fur myown purrday, I haz lerned how to opin da frij, and Meowmie kukked
anudder hole chikkybird yesfurday. I will juss...
Forum: Cat community July 2nd 09, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Rebecca
Followup: Meowmie could use some purrs

Oh, fangk Bast fur dat! We will purr fur her to git betterer. We duznt need
Anti Nancy to have sikmonsterz.

Rebecca

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community July 1st 09, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By Rebecca
Officer Reports, Pliz

If yoo duz, kan dey kum help repel the trooder kitteez heer?

Sundance

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Rebecca
Unka Fred could use some purrs, I fink

Oh my goshness! Lotsa purrz frum heer fur Unka Fred!

Rebecca

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community June 27th 09, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Rebecca
My Wate is up!

Datz all wunnerful nooz!

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
I is UP in wate to 2.92 Kg from 2.70 Kg on...
Forum: Cat community June 24th 09, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
From Sadie A DogI got a treat today,

Concat... uh, cond*gulashunz, Sadie. Ize glad your stichez iz gon.

Rebecca

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. I went...
Forum: Cat community June 19th 09, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Rebecca
Bitties and Mom purrs please

Purrz fur Bella an her bittiez.

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community June 15th 09, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Rebecca
Meeting a new cat... - Momma Kitty re-size.jpg (0/1)

Well, yoo kno, Unka Gandalf, dis iz a non-binaree noosgroop. Sumtimez we
postz linkz to webbysitez wif owrown picherz.

Rebecca

"Gandalf" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community June 15th 09, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Rebecca
I hadded six kitties

"Adam" wrote in message
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Did yoo gnow awl kittens are born wiff bloo eyez? anna dey dunt open dem
Forum: Cat community June 14th 09, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Rebecca
I hadded my bitties!

Yoo iz a furry lubly fambly, Bella! Da bitteez iz furry kyoot, an yoo knowz
bestest when itz time fur da hoominz to git involvd.

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community June 12th 09, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Rebecca
Purrz pleaz

We will purr fur Mr. Furby, dat his trip to da brij will be eezee, an dat
hizown hoominz hartz wont take tootoo long to heel.

Heer iz da link fur da walk, in kase yoo dont hav...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 09, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Rebecca
Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Yoo know, Morgana, Mimzy mite hav a poynt dere. Mosey iznt dere reel Paw --
a bigbig blak pantherkittee kalled Big Mama bringed her an Bob Qat to Mosey
an Tabitha, and we nevver did heer ezackly...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 09, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Rebecca
I am going to have kitties!!

Yooz furry pritty, Bella! Yoo take kare uv yurownself an eet gud so yurown
bitteez will be helfy.

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 09, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Rebecca
Dere hur goze uhgin!

Yoo gitz TP? We nevver gitz dat. Maybe we kud bizzit wif yoo and play wif da
TP, an yoo kud bizzit wif ussez, too. We kud awl tree hiss at da trooder
kitteez dat keepz kummin arown lately -- I bet...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 09, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Rebecca
Da Pawty Beginz!

[Rebecca overhears this and thinks, "I gess doze sekund whirled kitteez iz
mor like owrownselvez dan dey iz difurent."]

"Community Cats" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 09, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Rebecca
Da Pawty Beginz!

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:09:21 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Ize heer, Hercule! Yoo...
Forum: Cat community June 7th 09, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Rebecca
Yay! Kenzie is eating again!

Yay fur Kenzie!

When owr meowmie had to giv kut-up pillz to a kittee, she got jellatin
kapsulz to put da pill peeciz in. Dat made it eezier to giv da pillz.

Rebecca

"Gandalf"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500