A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Lovely Eyes by jmcquown[_2_]
In the early morning when I start to wake up, Buffy sits up and stares at me. The room is fairly dark due to the window blinds. But there is a skylight over the sink in the adjoining bathroom so there the room is not dark. In that light, Buffy's pupils are *huge*. She looks like one of...
Today 04:13 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
2 80 Cat anecdotes
Anyone hear from Joy? by jmcquown[_2_]
I haven't seen a post from her in quite a while and am hoping she went to the Facebook group instead. Jill
Today 04:03 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Cat anecdotes
Delicious cat food by jmcguown
https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/share/27/271/167/2716790_370.jpg
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 04:01 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
12 177 Cat anecdotes
A birthday party! by [email protected]
Attention, efurrykitty and goggy and offur furry friends: today is Sammy Redcat's purrday! Him is 18 years old today. Please join us celebrating him's old man status. Ranger Greycat
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 03:08 PM
by Dan Mahoney[_2_] Go to last post
15 184 Cat community