Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Community Cats[_6_]
Forum: Cat community December 28th 20, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Guests begin arriving for Christmas 2020

Luko cpmes out to the family room where some 2 foots have gathered
watching a different movie. He watches for a moment as a man runs a
car into a tree then scampers off to a bridge. He...
Forum: Cat community December 8th 20, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Sekrit Santa 2020 signups closing TOMORROW!

Good morning, kitties! Just a reminder, signups for the Sekrit Santa
gift exchange and Christmas card list will be closing tomorrow,
Wednesday, Dec 8, 2020.

IF you want to participate but haven't...
Forum: Cat community December 7th 20, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Prince eyes the wood bin

He sees a bright red piece of leather and some rivets on the screen.
Over at the side, is a fresh can of red paint. Maybe next time he
escorts Daddy2foot to the little store, he can help carry...
Forum: Cat community November 17th 20, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Very late Sekrit Santa announcement

Community Cats wrote:
I have been a little bit late most years getting the Sekrit Santa
signups up and running, but thism with coronavirus and working from home
and all that, I'm MUCH later...
Forum: Cat community November 16th 20, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Very late Sekrit Santa announcement

I have been a little bit late most years getting the Sekrit Santa
signups up and running, but thism with coronavirus and working from home
and all that, I'm MUCH later than usual.

This year,...
Forum: Cat community November 16th 20, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Final Calling of Names, Jellicle Ball 2020

[Francesca glances at the rising sun and
nods. It is time. She is wearing an amber necklace with a small
pendant of a winged green garden snake. She climbs the dais and
reaches the podium as the...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 20, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
A Tribute From Starr da Dogg, from her Meowmie

Starr Da Dogg, March 17, 2009 - December 9, 2019
In September 2009, 6-month-old Starr Da Dogg rescued Dan and Nancy from
a life filled with cats! On December 9, 2019, she left behind the
Mahoney...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 19, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Post-Jellicle Ball 2019

ann wrote:
On 11/6/2019 12:08 AM, House of Stright & friends wrote:
[Rocky goes ahead to stage a good supply of food for the mission, as
well as more for animals displaced by the California...
Forum: Cat community October 21st 19, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Special musical tribute

[Everyone looks for their special loved ones that are now at the bridge.
Various kitties and friends call out as they recognize their special
departed ones. Those at the bridge look down and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 19, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Jellicle Ball announcement

Just a quick reminder that the Jellicle Ball is this weekend! If you
know of anyone who might be interested in participating, please let them
know. It's in Usenet rec.pets.cats.community. If you...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 19, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
More arrivals

[As the orchestra plays the opening strains of "Rebecca", a
silver-furred cat wearing a long, hooded grey robe steps out of the
teleporter. He looks around, and sees Sammy at about the same time...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 19, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
More arrivals

[The teleporter twinkles again, and out steps a dapper Havana Brown
kitty wearing a tuxedo. He is followed by a couple dozen kitties
carrying musical instruments. The Havana Brown directs the...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 19, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
More newcomers arrive

[The teleporter sparkles and hums, as a handsome buff-colored cat steps
out. He looks back into the 'porter and waves a paw at it.]

Come on out! It's safe here. An there's food. An nice kitties. An...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 19, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Jellicle Ball reminder

Hi, folks. I know that everybody already here already knows this, but
I'm posting this for the Community members who won't come here until
later on.

The 2019 Jellicle Moon is October 13. That is...
Forum: Cat community September 27th 19, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
More arrivals

Daisy-chan looks up and sees Pepe and Gigi and waves then setting her
dress on their pile at the counter, goes back to walk with Rocky to the
boutique, pointing out some of the easy ramps they...
Forum: Cat community September 27th 19, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Daisy and Jocko

HiHi awl 3...
Daisy Chan, that's a purrfect choice fur you!
I hav a 4-pair of shoes to match, and a special cape as well...

And yes, gentilcats, I hav a lufferly assortmint of cravats at...
Forum: Cat community September 26th 19, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
More arrivals

[The busy teleporters twinkles again, and two skunks and a raccoon step
out. They all stand off to the side, looking around the clearing.]

Pepe: Oh my, I'm not sure we should have come. We're...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17