A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Catslaves by Yowie[_4_]
Way back when, the Yahoo group "catslaves" was born as a place for some of the off-topic banter amongst RPCA members and access to each other via email if Usenet went down. It hasn't had a single post in many many months, and Yahoo is closing groups down. Christopher Havlicek mentioned archiving...
Today 03:58 PM
by Helen Wheels Go to last post
3 61 Cat anecdotes
Weeble :( by Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]
I don't post on here very often, but wanted those of you not on FB to hear this from me: Weeble is 16. Has his annual cold, but for the first time I am very worried over it. He's not wanting to eat, losing weight. We are getting several syringes of puree gooshy food into him a day (along with...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 03:51 PM
by Helen Wheels Go to last post
10 98 Cat anecdotes
Post-Jellicle Ball 2019 by cshenk
Daisy-chan looks about and smiles, especially at Benni who is hugging Prince. She notes the Buffet table is being refreshed with breakfast and goes over to join the line as a few add some final logs to the fire to ward off the early chill and damp. Rocky wets some acorns and adds them to a long...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 02:59 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
20 351 Cat community