A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter W.[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 18, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
The benefits of controlling humidity

On Monday, July 23, 2018 at 2:19:43 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
After over 5 years experience...

I believe controlling humidity has done much good for my cats. It is
easy enough. Buy a couple...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 18, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
For those of you with Indoor Cats

Now that the warm weather has come to the northern hemisphere, it is important for those indoor cat people to understand a few truisms that many would like to deny:

a) Mosquito-borne Parasites,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 18, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
Hunting Feeders

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 11:34:04 AM UTC-4, reilloc wrote:

It'd be fun to see how these things work out but would it be $40-worth
of fun? My daughter's a knitter. Maybe she could make...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 18, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
Hunting Feeders

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 10:14:41 AM UTC-4, reilloc wrote:

The merchant's video shows placing the feeders higher up, in places dogs
don't usually go. Of course, you might not want your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 18, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
Hunting Feeders

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 4:00:05 PM UTC-4, reilloc wrote:

Have you tried them?

Not in a house with two dogs, sadly. I wish we could.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 22nd 18, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter W.[_2_]
Hunting Feeders

It is a start!