Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Milton Meezercat
Forum: Cat community October 16th 20, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Milton Meezercat
Last Call For BooTeek orders

Pit2nya takes owt uh pad an writes alla dat down, and adds rain hats with slitz cut out furr ears.

Miz 2nya, I don't know if you has anyfing like dis, but could you find a
silvery cape with...
Forum: Cat community June 15th 20, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Milton Meezercat
Prince feels like dancing

P2nya hums along, eyes squinty... N..I..C..E! Try this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_MTXQALa0 , Itz cawld
"The Year Of The Cat" .. Heer ar da...
Forum: Cat community May 11th 20, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Milton Meezercat
Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Mine new Paw2foot is pretty cool too. Hez duz sumthing strange to
maiself but I likes it. At da pet food place, Iz got it right away to
pull dat cart wif mai food. But den, he takes me to da...
Forum: Cat community May 5th 20, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Milton Meezercat
Anybody need a store inspector kitty?

Deze new hoomins I getted are turnin out to be ok. Da girl one, whose
name appears to be Meowmie, maked me a walking jacket. The maole one,
whose name appears to be Paw, takes me in da back yard in...
Forum: Cat community April 27th 20, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Milton Meezercat
Today was a good day!

Today I getted to go to da kitty stuff store wif my hoomin-ona-string.
Bof of mine hoomins took turns on da string, through it was mostly mine
Paw. We getted a bunch of buckets of kitty treats, and...
Forum: Cat community April 13th 20, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Milton Meezercat
Prince looks about, all is quiet

Meowmie has finally gone to bed and Luko takes the keyboard.

"Prince is sad but he got a long walk/run wif Vince, a neighbor 2foot.
Meowmie can't run anna none of us is alowed to run outside...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6