A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Study confirms the role of slow half blink in cats in communication by Tigger[_2_]
This has been anecdotaly know for some time (I even read somehting about zoo workers doing this to make big cats feel more at ease). But now there's a study! https://www.sciencealert.com/you-can-build-a-rapport-with-your-cat-by-blinking-real-slow Cats have a reputation for standoffishness,...
Today 03:48 AM
by Tigger[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Cat anecdotes
The Ball is weeks away and the locals have a small gathering by cshenk
It's late afternoon after a long week. It would have been longer without the help to get all the bamboo back so quickly. As they look about, the elders are all satified and declare a small festival type night with stories, music and games. Kittens, puppies and little 2foots squeal with delight...
Today 02:20 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
2 32 Cat community
A Hello by Judith Latham
Hi, I was wondering how you all are and how you're getting on in these strange times. Nothing much has changed here. Sootie has still got us well trained and now she has both of us at home she's making sure we serve her properly, letting her outside, letting her inside. Food on demand and...
Today 12:07 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
1 17 Cat anecdotes
Giant 2,000-Year-Old Cat Is Newly Discovered Addition To Peru’s Nazca Lines by Tigger[_2_]
https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/giant-2000yearold-cat-is-newly-discovered-addition-to-perus-nazca-lines/ .... Now, a new Nazca line etching has been discovered just as it was on the brink of disappearing due to its location on a particularly steep slope, which made it more vulnerable to...
Yesterday 07:02 PM
by Tigger[_2_] Go to last post
0 13 Cat anecdotes
The new Tidy Cats unscented litter by John Doe[_2_]
If you are open to trying other litters and haven't tried the new Tidy Cats unscented ("free and clear" or something like that)... Looking at it, it is all smooth round pellets. That seems unusual. As I recall... The last Tidy Cats I bought was like tiny crushed rocks, not smooth and rounded at...
Yesterday 03:19 PM
by John Doe[_2_] Go to last post
1 23 Cat health & behaviour
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5