Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat community May 6th 19, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
A birthday party!

[May 5, 2019: Down in the basement of a house in Kansas City kitties are working. Ranger drives a kitty-lift out of the hidden storage closet and motors over to the security camera pointed at the...
Forum: Cat community May 2nd 19, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Officers list by a Meowmie, May 2019

Mine howse is in favor. An Starr da Dogg would be proud to serve.
Forum: Cat community September 19th 18, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Master of Ceremonies?

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 12:33:23 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Fangu, Sammy. I duznt feel able to do it myownself, at leest not dis yeer. I fingk I will be too emoshunal from...
Forum: Cat community September 19th 18, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Master of Ceremonies?

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 1:15:06 AM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Oh, Toonya, pleez tell yurown Meowmie I will be purrin fur herownself. If she kant do sekkatarial dootiez fur...
Forum: Cat community September 18th 18, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Names, preliminary

Sad smile as Daisy-chan adds Pat.

Sammy, Ize losted mai old list. Is any of the kittahs/doggies there
also to be added dis year?

No, mine Unka Pat was da only fambly member we losted dis...
Forum: Cat community September 14th 18, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon (RB)

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 12:50:40 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I iz sorree to heer dat we haz losted such a respektid memfur of da komoonitee. Mennee purrz fur Miss Tina Marie's...
Forum: Cat community September 14th 18, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Names, preliminary

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 4:15:36 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
Hi folks, Meowmie's lost computer means she lost her list fur me to
read (unless another wants to read dis year).

I know it...
Forum: Cat community September 14th 18, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2018: When iz da Ball dis yeer?

I vote for Koh Kood.

Lucy Lu

Me too.

Sammy
Forum: Cat community September 14th 18, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2018: When iz da Ball dis yeer?

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 12:57:37 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I fingk da Jellicle Ball is usually in October, but sumtimez in late Septempurr. Duz enneekittee know when it iz...
Forum: Cat community August 29th 18, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Firemonsterz in Catifurnia!

Whuttever woikz...I sez. I graze awlla da dayz.

Pit2nya

Grazing is good. We duz that too.

Deputy Dawg Cash, how is your burned paw doing?

Sammy
Forum: Cat community July 30th 18, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Firemonsterz in Catifurnia!

On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 1:33:08 AM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Sum uf yurownselvez purrobly know dat dere iz firemonsterz tryin to eet Catifurnia. Furchoonitly, Meowmie and me iz...
Forum: Cat community July 25th 18, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
My furbrother

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 8:43:21 AM UTC-5, ann wrote:
My furbrother Samwise went to the bridge on Friday.

Who ever takes care of the walk of remembrance,could you add his name

Samwise...
Forum: Cat community July 6th 18, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Anudder Purrdae...

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 12:05:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Fifteen yeerz ugo, mine meowmee wuz resqued.
Den she had kittahz in hur resque house. On Jooly 6th.
Wun ov dem wuz mee!...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 17, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2017: The Rainbow Bridge

Sammy and Ranger stand beside each other as they have up. They easily spot Amelia standing shoulder to shoulder with Mosey, and Harri Roadcat wearing a leather aviator helmet standing next to OT....
Forum: Cat community October 10th 17, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cash starts dancing!

Starr sees Cash kitty-bouncing towards her, and she gets all excited. Her heated tail cover shows its secondary function, jingling as she wags. Starr tries to emulate Cash's dance style but without...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 17, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Fangu, Rebecca. I am always glad to visit with everyone, even though it is at such a solemn occasion.

Oh, and before I forget, please allow me to introduce my nephew Hans. Hans, this is Rebecca.
Forum: Cat community October 8th 17, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Tribute to Amelia T Cat (a year late)

Francesca: Miz Harri, i never getted to meet yourownself, but i did find your hangers an your navigation charts an esploration notes an stuff. Fangu for keeping such good notes! I promise day i will...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 17, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

A very old silver-furred lady cat steps out of the teleporter on the arm of a much younger mancat. The younger cat carefully escorts the older to the guest book and she signs them in.

Countess...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 17, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2017: Sign-in book

Fangu! I gets to use dem lots during day winner. Day snow an ice an salt hurts my pads when i take mine hoomins fur a walk if i don't wear fem.

Starr
Forum: Cat community October 24th 16, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Jellicle Ball 2016: Cat Anjil, and the Rainbow Bridge

Sammy and Ranger see Harri and Amelia sitting together, with Harri wearing a leather pilot's helmet. They look quite content. Cleopatra is sitting behind them on a beautiful kitty throne, looking...
Forum: Cat community October 24th 16, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Tribute to Spicey

I 'memfu Spicy. Her was the center of Suz's life, den her becomed the most important thing in Tak's life. Her was quite da kitty.

Sammy
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 16, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Namez fur dis yeer'z list

Please add one more - Storrmee, house of Asher- Grass. Lee now has only one kitty left - Barbie.
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 16, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Music erupts!

[A baby bunny approaches Francesca and looks at her with a puzzled expression.]

Why duz bunbun bounce? Iz bunbun? No looks like bunbun.

Francesca: No, I'm a kitten. And this is the Kitten...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 16, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Sqweex RB

On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 11:52:40 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Mai clowdermate Sqweex wint tu Rainbow Bridge January 13 2016
Hur wuz 12 yeerz old n hur had uh hart attack wen hur wint...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 16, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
The winking begins

[As the orchestra strikes up Mendlesson's Wedding March in C Major, the
crowd turns toward the back of the garden. Pippa appears, wearing her
elegant winking gown, accompanied by Mosey. Ranger...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48