A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim by cshenk
Cash makes some final waves to the memory of Unka Sammy (who went over the bridge with his first owner but may be looking in). Daisy-chan signs to Vamp 'yes, let them pet you. It feels good and we will be with you in time along with Meowmie'. Iowna points her nose to the scent of Aunti Mabel who...
Today 05:32 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
1 2 Cat community
OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats by Kitten
Every year, some things in the house get inspected, it's regulation. First thing that bugged me, the guy decided on our appointment all by himself, I had no notice, he just banged on the wooden shutters, rang the bell as if to wake the dead and demanded to be let in. Secondly, he looked at me as...
Today 04:23 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
3 7 Cat anecdotes
Skwirrel by Bill Stock[_2_]
I was looking out the back door yesterday and there was a black squirrel splayed out on the deck sunning itself. I was surprised by how relaxed it looked. We don't have red squirrels here, just the larger black and grey squirrels. But this year we actually have a red squirrel and it's a real runt....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 04:20 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
20 430 Cat anecdotes
OT: John is Home by jmcquown[_2_]
Thanks for all the purrs! They discharged him from the hospital. :) Jill
Today 02:42 AM
by joy Go to last post
2 6 Cat anecdotes
JB2018 New names list by cshenk
Please use this thread to add names. Some of da Kittahs use software dat threads da conversions anna are getting confuzzled! Noah, House of Rennie Nevaeh, House of Rennie Toby, House of Sackett Harley, House of Miller-Mashburn Tigger, House of Miller Isis Marie, House of Miller Eddie, House of...
Today 02:04 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
2 52 Cat community
OT: Kitty cat health issues. by Kitten
I've been up for over 48hrs. Monday was spent preparing for Tuesday's trip: had to take 2 cats to the vet's, not such an easy task for me anymore. Stressing me out, amongst other things, is HC's failing health . HC's next "healthcare plan of action" is still in the air, drastic measures have to...
Yesterday 09:34 PM
by Kitten Go to last post
2 12 Cat anecdotes
The Rainbow Bridge appears by Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Kud I hav efurrywun'z attenshun, pleez? Fangu. It iz time fur one of da most speshulest partz of da Jellicle Ball: da part whare we kan see owr own departid luvved wunz at da Rainbow Bridge.. Dis yeer da Siamese Cat Chorale will give ussez a bootiful a capella purrformance of "Cat Anjil":...
Yesterday 08:54 PM
by PIPPS and or BOOKS Go to last post
9 39 Cat community
6 cats out of 12 - Newcomer, please be patient, gentle. by Kitten
Hello Everyone, I'm new here, thought I'd give it a try - need some cheering up, as much as the cats excell at this, some human comfort would be welcome too. I am crazy about cats, all have been rescues, I can not fault them - the only time I'm unhappy with them is when they fall sick. So, at most...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 04:20 PM
by Bill Nak Go to last post
11 53 Cat anecdotes
Is this weird? by Lesley Madigan
As some of you may know after almost 2 years of trying I finally got a permanent job! Doing the paperwork there's some sort of insurance policy so if I die in service there will be money to be paid out and I get to nominate who gets what share So a third each to both my brothers so they can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 03:06 PM
by Kitten Go to last post
12 464 Cat anecdotes
Can cats swim? (no really) by Auric Hellman
A website that's both fun and informative http://mytypesofcats.com/can-cats-swim/ Dr. Auric D. Hellman
Yesterday 02:50 PM
by Kitten Go to last post
3 211 Cat anecdotes
Babou's my peeping tom by Kitten
Babou's motto. Very much like wanting cuddles while I was carrying a tray to the kitchen or doing the dishes, Babou's wishes were better anticipated. She didn't like not being with me, not seeing me, the closer the better and up to a point you could say I was the same. And shower time was no...
Yesterday 11:54 AM
by Kitten Go to last post
0 12 Cat anecdotes
Smokey and Rat must have been soul sisters. by Kitten
And shared secrets. Unless there's a special telepathic bond for kitties who aren't all there. Rat suffered from epilepsy for most of the 15 years she gifted us with her presence. We took every measure possible to prevent her seizures, they could be extremely violent and at the very beginning so...
Yesterday 11:43 AM
by Kitten Go to last post
0 10 Cat anecdotes
Can someone tell Smokey, cats don't like bafs! by Bill Stock[_2_]
Smokey is the sole remaining kitty from our original clowder, but she is getting up in age. Between her arthritis, her laziness and her belly she finds it hard to wash some of her parts. Combined with her loose stools this has led to a sticky/stinky cat. But she still has all of her marbles and she...
Yesterday 09:47 AM
by Kitten Go to last post
3 243 Cat anecdotes
I *need* a Kitten but first... by Kitten
But first, I have to take care of something for Kitten. He's short and fat, which means some areas are hard to reach to clean by himself, bless him. Kitten's bedtime preferences involves such closeness though, I insist on a dingleberry-free Kitten's bum. No, really, I do. No one wants to wake up...
Yesterday 09:24 AM
by Kitten Go to last post
0 11 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14