Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.79 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cybercat
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 10, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By cybercat
2 years of hard work finally

"Matthew" wrote in message
This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 23rd 10, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By cybercat
Can kneading be a sign of pain or unhappiness?

"jmc" wrote
If she's kneading where she didn't before, she may be needing a bit more
reassurance. It could mean she's not feeling well, or it could mean she's
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 23rd 10, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By cybercat
Can kneading be a sign of pain or unhappiness?

"Lenny J." wrote in message
As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I have a cat with a tumor. She has
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 10, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By cybercat
cat with diarrhoea - but only when she goes outside

"cshenk" wrote
With Daisy, she has a purch on the pet carriers inside our fully screened
porch (nice silky rug on top for her). There she can survey her yard and
bitch at...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 10, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By cybercat
Kitten/older cat update

"Candace" wrote

Things have gotten worse due to the economy cat dumping. Everyone is
fine but I worry about them, of course, knowing their situation is not
ideal but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 10, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By cybercat
Kitten/older cat update

"Sherry" wrote
Congratulations.

Thank you ... :)

I should pop in here more often and keep up.

Yeah, I wish you would. I have always enjoyed your posts.

Bella will help keep...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 10, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By cybercat
drooling kitties

"Nadia N." wrote in message
Any ideas on what can cause both of my cats to start drooling? It's not a
lot of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 10, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By cybercat
Beware of "no subject" email

I received a message from a good friend. The subject line was blank, but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 10, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By cybercat
cat with diarrhoea - but only when she goes outside

"cshenk" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote

Mine would love to go out too, but happily they are attached to a human
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 10, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By cybercat
I'm worried for my cats safety

"David Smith" wrote in message
On 06/13/2010 11:52 PM, MLB wrote:
David Smith wrote:
I'm worried for my cats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 10, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By cybercat
Animal Husbandry

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 8:00 pm, Shylock wrote:

Go to any shelter...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 10, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By cybercat
Kitten/older cat update

"Matthew" wrote
We lost Dumplin not to long ago to kidney failure had to help him cross
the bridge in peace. So I have not felt like coming to the groups
oh...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 10, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By cybercat
Kitten/older cat update

"Matthew" wrote
That is a nice post to read I am so happy for you all

Thank you, Matthew.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 10, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By cybercat
cat with diarrhoea - but only when she goes outside

"Mike Scott" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
The problem persists, she's fine when kept...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 10, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By cybercat
Kitten/older cat update

"Candace" wrote:

Hi, Cyber, Lyn, Cheryl! I haven't been on rpchb in months and here you
all are! Glad to see you again and know you're all okay. I'll try to
check in more...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 10, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By cybercat
cat with diarrhoea - but only when she goes outside

"Mike Scott" wrote in message
Gandalf wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2010 21:10:10 -0400, jmc...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 10, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By cybercat
Kitten/older cat update

"-L." wrote
We are all doing well -- no kitties, but still have our old dog,
Tessa. She's 12, fat, sassy and happy. ;)

You have been missed! Gracie also has outgrown her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 10, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By cybercat
Kitten/older cat update

"Cheryl" wrote
Bonnie is like that and will probably never not run from me. I'll take
her affection on her terms.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I love kittens now that I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 10, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By cybercat
Whoever Dropped the Terrified Siamese at Kroger Six Forks Raleigh

**** you.

Within an hour there were three sets of people trying to catch her, one of
which succeeded, had a friend bring a carrier, and took her home.

Don't get another cat.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 10, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By cybercat
Kitten/older cat update

"Rene" wrote
Does Bella happen to like steamed (plain) broccoli? Two of ours adore
it and will get a tiny piece when we make it.

I have not checked this, but I will!...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 10, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By cybercat
Kitten/older cat update

"Cheryl" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 10, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By cybercat
Laxatone

"cshenk" wrote
Ones not highly suggested but some cats tolerate them well. These may
cause allergic responses in *some* pets. Do not use if the pet is
allergic...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 10, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By cybercat
Laxatone

"cshenk" wrote in message
"KenK" wrote
jmc wrote

Well, I gave her a 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. Laxatone yesterday evening,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 10, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By cybercat
Kitten/older cat update

"Cheryl" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 4th 10, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By cybercat
Possible liver tumor - don't know what to do

"Lenny J." wrote in message
On Jun 3, 3:30 pm, Rene wrote:
First of all,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500