Showing results 1 to 25 of 92
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 21st 08, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Zoo Tube

James wrote:

Anyone else here see the wonderful selections on the Tonight Show with
Jay Leno? I think the best one was the dog singing and dancing to
rock music.

IMHO...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
Stopping cat from using neighbor's garden as toilet.

Baldoni wrote:

cybercat has brought this to us :
"Baldoni" wrote in message
deja.blues wrote on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
The cats vomit all the time I took them to the vet the did not have an clue

Maggi wrote:

I have 2 cats that vomit no matter what I feed them.There is no fur in
there vomit and no blood.This happens 1 time per day. They are
wonderful cats and the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 07, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
How to keep cats off of tables?

"cybercat" wrote:

wrote in message
steve84 wrote:

but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
How to keep cats off of tables?

steve84 wrote:

but does anybody have any
suggestions or ideas that have worked for them to teach cats to stay off
tables?

Line the top of the table with uncrumpled tinfoil...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 20th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By [email protected]
My cats have never been out

sheelagh wrote:

If I were you, I would take Barbs advice and invest in a pair of reins
from some where like Pets @ Home

Reins are pretty useful if you are going to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By [email protected]
My cats have never been out

"Matthew" wrote:

Cyber has a good idea about the fence but to prevent them from getting over
the fence they make a top that can prevent animals from coming in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By [email protected]
My cats have never been out

*carmen* wrote:

Hi there
I have two cats, 4 and 5 years old who have always lived inside in a
flat. Now we have moved to a house with garden and a forest behind and
we...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Vets and Canadians

James wrote:

Do you get a annual checkup for yourself? Health insurance don't
include checkups. If you had to pay $40 for the MD to check an itchy
insect bite, would you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Cause of cats "coughing"?

Eddy Bentley wrote:

Suddenly, just as this summer is beginning, my two three-year-old cats
have occasionally been "coughing".

It starts with one...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Cause of cats "coughing"?

Eddy Bentley wrote:

It also seems to be something to do with the
windpipe, as if there's some obstruction. Their collars are not tight -
you can get two...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Moving with cats

saffron wrote:

Thank you for the indoor advice, however, I'm more concerned about
letting them outside since I don't want them to bolt and disappear.
Any suggestions about...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 27th 07, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
monkey playing, biting cat

"cybercat" wrote:

"Barry" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Hardwood floor refinishing and cats?

"cybercat" wrote:

Do you imagine anyone will tell you to leave them in the house
where the fumes may very well make them very sick? Their
noses are a lot more sensitive...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 22nd 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Alex's Numbers : CRF in Alex

"cindys" wrote:

Dump your vet *now* before its too late.

We've been going to this office for years. We were previously seeing a
different vet in the same office...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 23rd 07, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
I trapped the cat 15 minutes ago!

"cybercat" wrote:

wrote

Does that count as four posts?

Yes I was being efficient :-)

Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 23rd 07, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
I trapped the cat 15 minutes ago!

dgk wrote:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:31:13 -0500,
wrote:

"cybercat" wrote:

How about Arley? Gives you the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 22nd 07, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
I trapped the cat 15 minutes ago!

"cybercat" wrote:

How about Arley? Gives you the connection you wanted and is a girlie
variant.

He's going with Marlo. But I'm telling you, that cat is an Arlene if...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 22nd 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Airsickness

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Ginger? It works for me, somewhat, but I'm not sure if it's safe for
cats or not.

jmc

Hmmm. I've never heard of that.

It...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 22nd 07, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
I trapped the cat 15 minutes ago!

dgk wrote:

The name is a big question mark right now. I was going to call him
Arlo, after my brother's cat, Arlo (after Arlo Guthrie of course). But
he's a she, so I'm not so...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 14th 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
my cat in the cold

"David Mooney" wrote:

How can I turn an outdoor cat into a mostly
indoor cat? At least for winter? Can anyone offer some advice?

Yeah, shut the damm door, that is if you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 13th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Fancy Feast discontinuing seafood filets in aspic

"Phil P." wrote:

Oh no! I have a few diabetic cats that I've weaned off insulin with Seafood
Filets Tuna & Oceanfish and Ocean Whitefish & Tuna. They're the only diets
that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
More Lilly updates - Sheelagh... on second thought....

"Barry" wrote:

On Feb 10, 12:39 am, wrote:

I've been reading this whole thread tonight and that vet is a
disaster!

Good luck to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 10th 07, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
More Lilly updates

"sheelagh" wrote:

I am trying to think of how to explain that I have lost all faith in
her because it never sounds good one your pulling another practise...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 31st 07, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Cat killing on My Space

"Matthew" wrote:

I know one thing prisoners hate is animal abuser and child molesters they
end up usually dead if put in general population

Maybe at one time but...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 92