Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -mhd[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 08, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"Matthew" wrote:

but neither here nor there the OP is a troll or a POS human being

Well that is a separate issue :)

-mhd
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 08, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"Matthew" wrote:

yes but it is a known troll ISP along with the us a of a remailer one can
conclude TROLL

Its not an ISP. It provide no internet connectivity...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 25th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"Matthew" wrote:

Folks it is a troll did you not look at the posting
using the isp aioe.org

Actually aioe.org is a known free usenet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 25th 08, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 48
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

Me wrote:

-mhd wrote:

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit or
license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

No.

So what proof or evidence...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 24th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats

Me wrote:

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit or
license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

No.

-mhd
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 8th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Myth or not, does talk radio keep cat company

Gregg wrote:

I have yet to prove to my caregiver the cat, misses me and the talk
radio keeps her company, yet the animal sheater said the radio being
on when I am gone does...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 7th 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Replies: 21
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Newbie questions: What kind of pet carrier?

"cshenk" wrote:

Although a soft one will work fine to hold a cat, you may find the cat gets
'scared' and pees in the carrier. If you have a soft type, you will have an
issue...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 30th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Screaming in backyard last night - not cats

dgk wrote:

I woke at 2 am to some horrible screaming in the backyard. It sounded
like a cat fight but it didn't sound like cats. I never heard anything
like it before but it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 19th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Former feral cat Behavior

" wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I adopted two cats one is a former feral.He is getting used to my
place and gets along with my other cat but he is still...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats
Replies: 29
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Normal for a cat to vomit a tapeworm vs the worm coming out in the stool?

Cat Guy wrote:

It IS NOT "bad" to crosspost when the groups being posted to have
something in common with the subject matter being discussed.

Ignore my reply with apologies (heh,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 14th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,alt.cats
Replies: 29
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Normal for a cat to vomit a tapeworm vs the worm coming out in the stool?

Cat Guy wrote:

I've been posting to usenet since 1988.

Clearly clueless since 1988.

I know what usenet is, and how it should be used.

It IS NOT "bad" to crosspost when the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 08, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By -mhd[_2_]
Icarus Recovering

"Cat Protector" wrote:

I'm already on a payment plan with the vet but he's never done a PU which is
why a surgeon would be brought in. I just don't know if the surgeon...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12