A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
"Does your cat know its name? Here’s how to find out" by Tigger[_2_]
With short video. My cats are/were pretty good at coming when called by their name, even allowing for cat-itudes (pretend not to hear, then get up, for example;) https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/04/does-your-cat-know-its-name-here-s-how-find-out Give this a shot at home: Say four random...
Today 04:13 AM
by Tigger[_2_] Go to last post
2 165 Cat anecdotes
Buffy and my Work Schedule by jmcquown[_2_]
It's been very erratic. Most days when I'm scheduled I get out of bed at 7:30AM to get ready. It only took Buffy a couple of months (laugh) to figure that out. Now, even when I'm not scheduled to work, Buffy has decided to treat every day as if I have to get up at 7:30. LOL I didn't have to...
Yesterday 04:40 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
3 48 Cat anecdotes
Us congress hearing of maan alsaan Money laundry قضية الكونغجرس لغسيل الأموال للمليادير معن الصانع by Shamy A
YouTube videos of U.S. Congress money laundering hearing of Saudi Billionaire " Maan Al sanea"
Yesterday 11:58 AM
by Shamy A Go to last post
0 10 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3