Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mercurious
Forum: Cat community October 30th 07, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Mercurious
JELLICLE BALL: Mecurio and Phantom Search for Tiger

When I get older I hope I'll be as much of a gentlecat as you are.
Thank you for your kind offer Mr. Mecurio, but for now I think I'll
just purrr and think WONDERFUL thoughts. It is an honor to...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 07, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mercurious
The Winking: Mecurio, Phantom, and Misty

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 01:01:51 -0700, swbobcat wrote:

Mr. Mecurio, are Tabthia Fluffytail and HRH Cleopatra Silvercat going
to be at this winking??

Pahntom

Yes, they are indeed.
Forum: Cat community October 29th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Mercurious
JELLICLE BALL: Mecurio and Phantom Search for Tiger

Oh staying on this island and in this place would be perfect, RIGHT
PHANTOM?!?
We're STAYING!!!! [Misty says with a glint in her eye].
Misty

Very well, stay you shall.

Would either of you...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 07, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Mercurious
JELLICLE BALL: Mecurio and Phantom Search for Tiger

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:25:08 -0700, swbobcat wrote:

Tiger. You must be the cat that gave Bobcat the Mint Tea. He wants to
Thank you. He said something about you were going to meet us here???
Forum: Cat community October 15th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mercurious
JELLICLE BALL: Mercurious

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 07:22:39 -0700, Me wrote:

Mercurio,

Iffin yu haf a bit of tyme, cud you help Snowflake a bit wif hur powers,
tu. Meowmie alwayz cumplains cuz she disapperates an duz...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mercurious
JELLICLE BALL: Mercurious

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:03:38 -0700, swbobcat wrote:

For this uninformed hooman's sake is it Mercurio, or Mercurious?? You
obviously take your name after "Mercury", chemical symbol Hg,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6