Showing results 1 to 25 of 292
Search took 0.97 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MatSav[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 13, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
No more chicken

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I did not give my cats or dogs chicken breast unless they
were ill and
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 13, 09:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Ghost of nerdfests past.

"Bastette" wrote in message
Phoenix wrote:

jmcquown wrote:
DOS-executable games were fun back in the day. It's all we
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 13, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
BIG SNOW COMING

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
message

Considering the extremes of weather all over the world, I
simply
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 13th 13, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Get Your Furry Butt Home, Fedders!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Purrs needed. I saw my neighbor outside and she was calling
and calling for Fedders. ...
..

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 13, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
WARNING: SAD NEWS STORY - Don't read the link if you're easily upset.

Purrs for the poor little pussycats and their slaves:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-20908100

--
MatSav
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 13, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 21st 12, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Update on Persia

"Phoenix" wrote in message
MatSav wrote:

Of course, we all know that any cat has three names:
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 20th 12, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Quarterly? Semi-annually? Annually?

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"Joy" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 12, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Update on Persia

"Nadia N." wrote in message
Neither one of my cats actually knows their official name.
Sweety only answers...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 12, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Natural prey

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
message ...

jmcquown wrote:
On 12/13/2012 1:45 PM,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 14th 12, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
King prawns from Thailand OT

"Chak" wrote in message

... It's thanks to the unions that we ...get two weeks paid
vacation...

Does that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 12, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Waffles being goofy

"Joy" wrote in message
Waffles is usually a rather dignified cat. He sneers at
Pickles when she rolls over so I can...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 12, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Hello everyone!

"Marius Cristian Boiti" wrote in message
First of all I dont't want you to think I'm a spammer or
someting...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 30th 12, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
My neighbours

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
They are still dreadful. When they reached over the fence to
cut my tree down...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 6th 12, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Testing from Jean's computer

"Jean Hobbs" wrote in message
Hi, this is Yowie, doing a little bit of tech support for
Wilson's Mum, Jean. Hope it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 4th 12, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Natural prey

"Zombie Hampster" wrote in message
GLyN started watching me boil potatoes a few days ago.
When I took them and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 12, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
I tried to pick Boyfie up.

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"Zombie Hampster" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 12, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Little present

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
On the doormat, a small rattie baby, deceased. At least he's
stopped putting...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 12, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
I tried to pick Boyfie up.

"Zombie Hampster" wrote in message
The current cat that visits me (belongs to my landlords Son)
will willingly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 12, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Tweed - your arm

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"MatSav" wrote in message

I'm not telling you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 12, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Tweed - your arm

"Adrian" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 12, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Tweed - your arm

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"MatSav" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 14th 12, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
Tweed - your arm

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 3rd 12, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
OT I got my pre op assemt today

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
My operation will take place on 11th Oct. I'm really not sure
I should have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 22nd 12, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By MatSav[_2_]
My arm surgeon OT

"Christina Websell" wrote in