Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: William Vetter
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 15, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By William Vetter
Buffy Pic

jmcquown wrote:
Yes, she is. If she'd only stop trying to hold onto me with those claws
extended. She's sort of treating me like a piece of furniture, something to
be grabbed onto. It's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 15, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By William Vetter
I did it!

jmcquown wrote:
I took it as a sign when I tore off the page of the 365 cats calendar and the
cat for today (June 2nd) was an orange tabby. :-D

I'm now owned by Buffy, a very small (compared...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 29th 15, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By William Vetter
catroversy

Matt Ferrari wrote:
http://patch.com/illinois/tinleypark/bad-kitty-tinley-park-man-calls-cops-cat-attacked-him-and-his-70-pound-lab

Tinley Park Dog Owner Calls Cops -- On a Cat

The cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 15, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By William Vetter
I was horrified

Christina Websell wrote:
"William Vetter" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
When I talked to a cockapoo owner in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 15, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By William Vetter
I was horrified

Christina Websell wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Christina Websell"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 15, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By William Vetter
We're having a problem

dgk wrote:
On Mon, 11 May 2015 16:58:53 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 5/11/2015 9:48 AM, dgk wrote:
On Sat, 9 May 2015 17:52:21 +0100, "Christina Websell"
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 9th 15, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By William Vetter
I was horrified

Christina Websell wrote:
When I talked to a cockapoo owner in the street yesterday. The dogs name is
Nelly , I've seen her a lot in the street, apparently she has become
epileptic, and my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 6th 15, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By William Vetter
Crows

Joy wrote:
Koala has always enjoyed watching the birds and the squirrel that come into
my back yard to eat the seeds, bread and peanuts I put out, and drink from
the pan of water I change...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 15, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By William Vetter
Best manual litter box

John Doe wrote:
There are a zillion different types of plastic.

Most plastic trays are made of polypropylene.

I have never noticed a
cat being turned off by the smell of any plastic.

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 15, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By William Vetter
Best manual litter box

John Doe wrote:
The local megastore is selling Sterilite 70 and 90 quart "EZ Carry" boxes,
the kind with the milky clear smooth sides. Never needs cleaning. Probably
there sturdiest plastic...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 4th 15, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By William Vetter
My hard-core feral

John Doe wrote:
It's the weirdest thing. If anything in its area is changed, takes weeks
getting used to it. It's the only cat that has not used their skyway.
The only exception is for getting...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 4th 15, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By William Vetter
holding cats

4petcats wrote:
what is the best way to hold cats i heard holding cats like babies is wrong

Don't lift cat by tail.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 3rd 15, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By William Vetter
Growth Spurt

I brought home a female gray domestic shorthair kitten from a petshop
that was full of yiping puppies. A few cats in a rabbit hutch on the
floor in a hallway. This one was small, unsocialized,...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13