Showing results 1 to 25 of 356
Search took 1.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dewi
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 08, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Dewi
Kili update

Oh poor Kiili. I work in ICU and see patients going through this time
and time again. It's good that they are able to wean her off the
ventilator and that her kidneys are a little better. I hope...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 30th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Dewi
URGENT Kili Update (not good)

On Dec 1, 5:29*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
kili/Christy can no longer breathe on her own. *She's on a ventilator. *Her
husband is waiting for her mother and whatever other...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 08, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Dewi
Everyone please read

On Nov 21, 3:10*pm, john sumner wrote:
Dewi wrote in news:5533b8b6-0b9f-490b-bba3-
:

Who are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Dewi
Everyone please read

On Nov 19, 3:57*am, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:05:18 GMT, Bridget wrote:
I am ashamed for this group. Lorie let us know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Dewi
Another Sammy search false alarm

Oh Dan I really hope he comes home. Sending prayers and good thoughts
for Sammy and his return to you.

Dewi
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Dewi
ish. Kinda rambling, philosophical, bleh

You sound burnt out. Any chance you can have a break that lasts longer
than a weekend and do something uplifting during that time (as opposed
to doing chores and the like). There are many pluses to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By Dewi
Gone, but not forgotten. Felix 5/99 to 11/17.08

Laurie I am sincerely sorry about Felix and about the crap that some
people have given you.

Dewi

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

Well it was much worse than I thought. His right ear was completely...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 08, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Dewi
The Miles family has a new addition....

Congratulations to the both of you!

Dewi
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 13th 08, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Dewi
Cats and 'private time'

The cats leave us alone, but the dog (now RB) use to watch intently.
I'm not sure if he understood what was going on. In the end we kicked
him out of the room as I found it embarrassing!

Dewi

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Dewi
Strays - They're gone !!!

On Jun 20, 12:22 am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"John F. Eldredge" wrote in ...

On Thu, 19...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Dewi
Good News! Strays

On Jun 19, 10:22 am, "Pat" wrote:
"Dewi" wrote

| What's the name of the organisation the cats are going to and website
| (if any)? I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 08, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Dewi
Good News! Strays

On Jun 19, 7:48 am, "Pat" wrote:
| I've got them all trapped in the carport now and have left a message for
the
| rescuer. Keeping paws crossed and purring for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 08, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Dewi
Strays - what to do? LONG

On Jun 18, 12:57 pm, "Pat" wrote:
There's a stray mama-cat in front of my house with four kittens. Mama is in
rough shape. I've been seeing her around the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 08, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Dewi
Advice on Shadow, Pls

I'd say the indoor/outdoor option seems the most practical thing. Even
if you re-home her she will still have the same toilet issues and may
end up being an indoor/outdoor cat anyway. My parents'...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 29th 08, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Dewi
Tomorrow/today is Flippy Day!

Happy birthday Flippy!!

So many birthdays this month.
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 08, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Dewi
Shadow has issues

Is it just Joel or does she dislikes men in general? I really hope it
works out. Pity about the peeing, that's a tricky one to resolve.
Perhaps she could be an indoor cat in summer only, the UV may...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Dewi
Moral Question?

Alternatively, what if the dorks who left her in the apartment are the
legal owners, and they take the cat and dump it again. The chances of
that happening are high. They may have gotten her spayed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Dewi
Moral Question?

I should have added this to my previous post, but I’ll add it here
instead.

As Yowie wrote, she doesn’t want to spend all that money on a cat who
could be returned to someone who may just abandon...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Dewi
Moral Question?

Yowie said the cat was abandoned so I no longer think it's a moral
issue.

Dewi
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 19th 08, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Dewi
Moral Question?

Don't tell the vet that she is an abandoned cat, he/she will assume
that the cat is yours and ask no questions about it. If your vet
already knows then maybe find another who does not know the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 16th 08, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Dewi
Why I like animals best

I hope the suspect is the right person and that they can sentence the
person(s) that did this. It'll take forever to get sorted though and
I'm sure the sentence will be pitiful compared with what was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 16th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Dewi
Why I like animals best

On May 15, 10:41 pm, "Cheryl P." wrote:
Granby wrote:
Didn't we used to confine and care for people who were hell bent on
eliminating the rest of us?

Sometimes people...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 16th 08, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Dewi
Why I like animals best

On May 15, 7:09 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
"Dewi" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 15th 08, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Dewi
Why I like animals best

On May 15, 7:15 am, "Yowie" wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Granby wrote:
I just heard on NPR radio that they arrested a man in Florida for
throwing a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 08, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Dewi
Francis is LOLcatted

On Apr 10, 8:08 pm, "wafflycat"