Showing results 1 to 25 of 141
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kathy[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 10th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Happy Holidays

Please - those of you on the Felinations Christmas card list - take my
name off. I can't send to all on the list and I really don't want the
guilt associated with receiving only -especially since I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 08, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Felinitations: 1st draft sent

On Nov 6, 9:32*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
For those of you who are participating in this year's card exchange, the 1st
draft has been issued.

If you haven't got a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
The Different Halloween

Woodgie was a maniac all day, figuring she could make a break for it.
We yelled at her a lot - or I did - and scared some of the littler
kids who heard me yelling at Woodge to "stay away frohm that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Holiday card list: last call for members

On Oct 29, 8:03*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
This is the last call for people who want to exchange physical holiday
cards. Ifyou want to be part of the card exchange,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 08, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Lost Usenet

I'm on Comcast as my e-mail and all and so they decided to cut Usnet
groups to save money... Sigh. I had to go to Yowie's Christmas card
group to find somebody who was online and could tell me the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 08, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Question About Holiday Card List

Go to American Greetings.com - they usually have some of their e-cards that
can be sent free...

--
/\.../\
('.')

Kathy P. & Woodgie
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Felinitations: Receive Only

I have a half sheet of international stamps (I'm in Postcrossing - most of
cards go to Finland ) so I'll be able to do some, but not all overseas. I'm
USA. Can we pick some and leave some ? Not out...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 08, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Darnit!! (WAS: Question About Holiday Card List)

I will be trying to design my Christmas cards soon. Woodgie is not really
good about being photographed, but we may try the Santa Claws thing
again.... I always print my own cards with some help...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 08, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Bizarro for cat lovers

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message
A Sphinx pose I think we can all appreciate:

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Are your cats fighters?

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
For those who cats go outdoors
Kitty FC would fight any cat that came in her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
hysterical video

"Bridget" wrote in message
wait for the end, it is worth it. None of my cats would EVER do this. Too
much work.

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
A way of explaining

"Granby" wrote in message
I got an email from someone asking just how you went about doing a
tributs. Here is mine to my heart dog...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 08, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Another Bagheera

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 14, 11:56 am, "Adrian" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Holiday Card List / Felinitations

I'll go look for it! Thanks!
/\.../\
('.') Kathy P.
(")_(")

"Yowie" wrote in message
Kathy wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 08, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
XMas List Question

Ears always seem to backspace themselves, don't they?

/\.../\
('.') Kathy P.
(")_(")

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 16th 08, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Holiday Card List / Felinitations

I want on!!!

"Yowie" wrote in message
I've only got thse people as members:

'LavenderJane'
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 12th 08, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
I sleep through the good stuff

Resulting in the demise of the mouse and the discovery of a couple of
dozen of the toys Kayla has lost over the years.

Now if I could figure out how she managed to get them behind and under...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 12th 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
the lolcat idea taken in a rather different direction...

wrote in message
Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 10th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
XMas List Question

Thanks!

/\.../\
('.') Kathy P.
(")_(")
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
OT - AIG Execs At Spa

Even if you have a fixed-rate mortgage, the cost of everything else will
rise due to double-digit inflation to the point where you'll have to
choose
between eating and making house...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Toy Mousies

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia has been sadly lacking in toys since I brought her to SC with me.
So I picked up some furry...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
XMas List Question

The only difference is that you'll be invited to join the Yahoo group
'Felinitations'. If you want to be on the Exchange List (whether receive
only or full) you'll need to reply to that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
Mmmm, this is good!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Mom has some carpet runners to protect high traffic areas on her (what was
she thinking?!) white...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
U started it Matt

I've told her she can have a beer when she's old enough to legally drink
i.e.
18 so I hope she's still around then to enjoy her birthday! (I haven;t
told
her that it will be no more...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kathy[_2_]
We need a cat in the office

"Ann" wrote in message
I had a mouse in my shop that liked M&M. I baited the trap with them.

--
Ann
in Connecticut