Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 10, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Somewhat OT - spiders

"---MIKE---" Kyla asked:

What about a Ladybug?

I get occasional half-dead ladybugs in the house. I leave them alone.

LOL, okay then. If they're half dead....well, never mind
Kyla

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Somewhat OT - spiders

Well, okay then....grin...I hate spiders too and ants as well. But I don't
see any ladybugs here, Love, Kyla

he does not discriminate between bugs, and honestly i am glad, i think its
great...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Sitting Outside

I don't go outside because it's too cold here,
Love,
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Somewhat OT - spiders

What about a Ladybug? LOL Love, Kyla

dh says if the bug of any kind is close enough to him to be sent off, then
either it is stupid and needs to be helped along to keep the quality of
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Somewhat OT - spiders

Any spider that is foolish enough to enter my domain gets a trip to the
Bridge. No sob stories will follow them. MLB

Amen to that MLB, except for a Daddy Long Legs, which we never see....
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Somewhat OT - spiders

I have always been sort of creeped out by spiders. About 11 years ago,
I worked at a water park. One day there was a huge spider at one of the
slide splashdowns. It was about 4 or 5 inches...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
List of Rememberence

"David Rorer"
Please to add:
Podly Bear, house of Simrall-Rorer
Kitty Bear, house of Rorer
Marmalade Kitty, house of Rorer
Tommy Cat, house of Rorer
O.C., house of Rorer

Unknown...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
List of Rememberence

"shirleycatuk"
Picasso, house of Holland
Rolly, house of Holland
Tuffty, house of Holland
Bibi, house of Holland
Dusty, house of Holland
Minstrel, house of Holland
Domino, house of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
List of Rememberence

"Judith Latham"
Please add,

Sweeper - House of Latham
Sophie - House of Latham
Tish - House of Willmore

Thanks
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
List of Rememberence

"karla"
"David Rorer"
Please to add:
Podly Bear, house of Simrall-Rorer
Kitty Bear, house of Rorer
Marmalade Kitty, house of Rorer
Tommy Cat, house of Rorer
O.C., house of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Butterscotch needed a bolt hole

"Mark Edwards"
Butterscotch was outside this aternoon, and his people were out doing
errands.

A couple of little boys, aged about three and two, were also outside.
And they thought...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Time for some sleeping kitty photos

"Cheryl"

Found this link while looking for the Habicat.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww (except for the lil won in the dryer; he needs to be
careful!)

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
OT - Wish Me Luck, Please

Lee, Prayers lovingly sent for your brother to be healed. Love, Kyla

so far its about five years clear, one time they found something suspect
in a lymph node, but it was very tiny and next...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
OT - Wish Me Luck, Please

Prayers and purrs lovingly sent for your brother to be okay Lee. Love, Kyla

"Storrmmee" that is what is so worrying about my brother, my aunt beat it
back three or
four times, but so far...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
OT - Wish Me Luck, Please

I'm so sorry Lee about it taking so long:( The damn US Government is
responsible for all this BS. Both my dh and I are disabled and it took him
18 months to get his disability money and now we...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 10, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
OT Just relocated a kittke possum

"Kraut / Larry S."
Lately I have seen a small possum (Young) coming and going and found a
tunnel under house through to crawl space so put a live trap out. Got
up this AM and found him in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
off topic, the new house

Those are both excellent ideas. Love, Kyla

we have to have screens because otherwise the skeeterz would carry us
away... also they are getting a screened in porch with pet resistant
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
GYFBH purrs needed - FOUND

Adrian
Luna Martinez, she's been missing since noon yesterday. Understandably
Victor is very worried.

For those who haven't heard and are still worried, she's back home!

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Ping Kyla

Thanks a bunch for prompting Adrian for a candle. What you don't seem to
realise is the time difference, so at 5 or 6 pm your time we are going
to bed in the UK. You've successfully...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Rusty's candle is here

"Yowie"
yowie9644. "David Stevenson"

Christina Websell wrote
It was hidden by a Ping Adrian post (great job, Kyla)
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Joys news about Cinnamon.....

I am so sorry to hear of this:( Love, Kyla

" Bigbazza"
Thank you to all who responded to my sad news about 'Cinnamon' that your
friend Joy posted about yesterday.....We are both very upset...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
OT - Helping Purrs Please

Amen to that Lee. Lori, take her advice and look at the pictures
and remember the good times and things that have happened in your life.
I am so sorry you are going thru all this and I wish there...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Update on abandoned babies. :(

I so agree with you Lee, they did their best. A stuffed animal is a great
idea for
keeping Bright Eyes company, wrapped in a warm blanket. Didn't you get
scratched when you put stormmee in your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 10, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
Update on abandoned babies. :(

Hi all,

It is hard to tell, but I have lost 3 out of the 4 kits. The little tiger
and white boy didn't grow, and we lost him last week. Yesterday we lost
Merlie, the largest little black...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 10, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Kyla =^..^=[_7_]
No "Jellicle Ball" here, but can we do a calling of the names?

***

Honey (dog), House of Walter
Tawny, House of Gaylord
Pyewacket, House of Gaylord