Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 17th 11, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Major storm today

Many, many purrs for you and yours. After the whopper of a storm that
hit Chicago and then the ice storm the states a bit east of IL - I
all too well understand your desire for spring. It's now...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 8th 11, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Prescription

Did your insurance co tell the pharmacy they needed a
"pre-authorization"? If so, check with your doctor's office - they
usually have one person who deals with pre-authorizations. If he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 11, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Need purrs

Of course. Purrs and prayers on the way. You are right. Miracles
are out there to be had. I'm so sorry yet another child is suffering
so.

Sophia

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 16:55:29 -0600, "CatNipped"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 11, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Grandson has arrived!

On 04 Feb 2011 21:03:29 GMT, wrote:

Mishi wrote:

My first grandson was born yesterday, 2/3. His name is Landon, he
weighted 8lbs 5oz and was 21.5" long. He is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 11, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Snow - lots of it!

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 05:04:07 -0800 (PST), Lesley
wrote:

On Jan 31, 6:16*pm, wrote:

Yeah, a big storm due here 'bout midnight. *People are going...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 11, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
[OT] Prairie dog language

On 29 Jan 2011 22:17:56 GMT, wrote:

This is pretty interesting. I saw a show on TV about this within the
past couple of years. I love hearing about researchers finding...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 11, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Snow - lots of it!

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:08:46 -0500, Mishi wrote:

So far in the Syracuse NY area, we have gotten 114" of snow this year.
Just about 30 miles north, near the shores of Lake...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 11, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
What is wrong with justice? ( Extreme CW)

Also worrisome is this type of animal cruelty exhibited by someone
this young is often found in serial killers - not saying this person
is or will be, just noting...and she is a young mother with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 28th 11, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Work purrs (OT)

Lesley,

This is awful - I hope it goes well for YOU. Just what does this
woman stand to gain by your leaving? Does she have another in mind
for your job? I ran into a woman like that once - she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 11, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Facebook

Oh yes those pesky greeting card! My elderly mother became very fond
- too fond - afraid of opening your mailbox fond - of the animated
musical ones she could create on several different websites -...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10