Showing results 1 to 25 of 334
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Samuel Redcat
Forum: Cat community December 25th 20, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Fangu, Sekrit Santa!

Fangu, Sekrit Santa! Our box was super speshul! Meowmie an Paw getted
some bootiful scarves, and us kitties getted TONS of toys! Freddie was
kinda tearful, cuz he nefurr had so many Kissamouse...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 20, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

A small calico and a larger grey Maine Coon gingerly step out of the
teleporter. They've never been to a Jellicle Ball before but heard tales of it
from their big brother Snowball. Snowball...
Forum: Cat community November 1st 20, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

[Nine cats and a wary old dog pop out of a rusty teleported]
Duz yew see enycat we know? Fred, is dat yew? We hazn’t been here fur a wile.
Mr. Monroe, Mr. Hudson, Judith, Ricky, Claude,...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 20, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Booteek Now Opin

BOW TIES
a black bowtie for Prince
a hot pink bow tie with a white opal center stone for Luco
several assorted bow ties, solids, plaids, stripes , polka doted are added

TAIL RIBBONS
An...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 20, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Could we add a name to a past year?

cshenk wrote:
House of Stright & friends wrote:

The tradition was always to add names for the year in which they were
called at the Jellicle Ball. However, nothing says we can't change
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 20, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Yet another name

Please add Julian Snowball, house of Weinberger-Westlake
Forum: Cat community October 1st 20, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Could we add a name to a past year?

Max, house of Batson, crossed the Bridge in 2018. Could we add him to
dat year?
Forum: Cat community October 1st 20, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Samuel Redcat
New Name For The Calling And The Walk Of Rembrance...

Also:
Teddy, house of Stott
George, house of Stott
Spock, house of Stott
Timothy, house of Stott
Baxter the Smiley, house of Momorella
Forum: Cat community October 1st 20, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Samuel Redcat
More names

I'm afraid I have more names to add.

Sir Cheese, house of Stapley

I'll have some more later this morning.
Forum: Cat community September 28th 20, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Samuel Redcat
OOOPS: October 1st is THURSDAY not TUESDAY!!!

wrote:
October 1st is actually THURSDAY NOT TUESDAY. That said October 1st is still the 1st Full Moon of October. While this will be minimalist it terms of preparation -- the...
Forum: Cat community September 28th 20, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Samuel Redcat
MEOW!! JELLICLE BALL IS ON TUESDAY!!

OK I had to go rooting around on the Bobcat's computer network while he is asleep (the NEW PUPPY D*G which will become Calypso's Successor is wearing him out). I've tried to erase any tale tell...
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 20, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Samuel Redcat
A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

cshenk wrote:
House of Stright & friends wrote:

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was
named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti Sandy

He was listed as...
Forum: Cat community September 21st 20, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Samuel Redcat
A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

Luko fixes Gwinnie, and whispers back 'You mean Lil Bub listed under
Mahoney?'

Yep, dat's da one.
Forum: Cat community September 21st 20, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Samuel Redcat
A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

His list is:

Weeble, House of Nancy L
Lil Bub, House of Mahoney
Starr da Dog, House of Mahoney
Mitzvah, House of Lee
Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenk's
Sampson, House of Shultz
Forum: Cat community September 20th 20, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Samuel Redcat
A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

I hoomin that really loved kitties and took good care of them has gone
to be with her kitties at the Rainbow Bridge. Please add:
Heather, house of Rennie
Forum: Cat community September 18th 20, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Another name for the Walk of Remembrance

[Sammy fights back tears and wipes his eyes with his paw]

I haf furry sad news. We needs to add another name to the Walk of
Rembrance and to the First Calling of Names.

Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane,...
Forum: Cat community September 11th 20, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Jellicle Ball is coming

Wez figure wez all got here 'cause sum 4foot or 2foot went over da
bridge. Wez not really truely mourning since it's a sadness but gone
past but being respectful dis furst time if dat makes...
Forum: Cat community August 5th 20, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Jellicle Ball is coming

It looks like da Jellicle Ball is a lil under three monfs away. Da
lastest full moon dis October is on Halloween!

We'z haf some time, but we prolly should start asking for suggestions on
where to...
Forum: Cat community July 28th 20, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Anofur name fur da Walk of Remembrance

Unfortunately I haz anoffur name fur da Walk of Remembrance. Mine Paw
gived her a ride from da emergency TED to da animal shelter TED, but her
didnt survive. Her was ony about 8 weeks...
Forum: Cat community May 11th 20, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Samuel Redcat
A question?

So Pit2yna, has you (or anyone else here) eber trained a young 2foot to
run? I could use sum pointers!

Harri Roadcat gaved up on teaching our Paw to run. When dey walk, Paw
expected to go...
Forum: Cat community May 5th 20, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Samuel Redcat
An adjusted birthday

Mine silly hoomin Paw has been sayin dat I was 19 years old. I finally
getted him to dig in to old RPCA and RPCC posts and him found da
messages him posted when him catched me, before I knew dat...
Forum: Cat community April 27th 20, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Prince and how it is going

cshenk wrote:
Prince is now mine under the saddest of circumstances. I met Josh's
parents at the funeral. Luko and Mona suprised me by being well behaved
about being on a harness. I guess...
Forum: Cat community April 7th 20, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Prince looks about, all is quiet

Prince gets news.

Please purr fur my 2foot. He shouldn't be so sick but he's in da
hospital now. Dey won't let me visit (hospitals right now) so I'z jus
worried at mai other home.

Forum: Cat community March 23rd 20, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Anuffer purrday!

I don't normally pay a lot of attention to da calendar, and neither do
my hoomins. But Paw telled me dat they observe mine own purrday on Saint
Catrick's Day. Dat means dat as of last week I turned...
Forum: Cat community March 21st 20, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Samuel Redcat
Happy St Catrick's Day

Laura Fenik wrote:
Belated Happy Saint Catrick's Day back atcha, Samuel Redcat!

Fangu!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 334