A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance and/or Rebecca
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 19, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Meowmie lefted me alone fur a longlonglong time

In da eevnin on Munday, Meowmie wented owt da bak dor an leeved me home awl alone until da nextest afternoon. When she kamed bak, herown sisfur Katy wuz wif her. Katy stayed a little, den lefted an...
Forum: Cat community March 11th 19, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Sumfing weerd happined

Fangu, Sweetee. I apurrsheatez dat.

Yur Sunnydanse
Forum: Cat community March 9th 19, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Sumfing weerd happined

It happinned agin! I was sittin on da cowch wif Meowmie juss havin a gud rest, den suddinly I wuz ober at da bottim of da starez feelin funnee an a liddle sore. Dis iz reely weerd. It's like I looz...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 19, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Well, we haz sum, but we kan alwaze uze more. Whut ekwipmint duz yoo need fur da hunt?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 26th 19, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Oh, I furgetted!

[Sundance rushes back to the kitchen and prepares a bowl of the chicken soup that's always on the back burner. He takes it to Pitoonya.]

Dere yoo go, Sweetee. Now yoo haz dim sum...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 19, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

[Sundance puts on some big pots of water to boil and lines some bamboo steamers with cabbage leaves. In some steamers, he puts chopped pork, shrimp, and vegetables in different shapes of wrappers;...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 19, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

If yoo want, yoo kan juss eet da eelfishy plain. Wud yoo rather hab sum potstikkerz, or maybe dim sum?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 21st 19, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

[All the customers having been served, Sundance whips up a little something for himself and Pitoonya. He feels like having something Japanese, so he starts a kettle boiling to make nip green tea and...
Forum: Cat community February 20th 19, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

[Sundance drops some mice into the fryer (some wrapped in bacon) and puts some bacon on the griddle. When they're ready, he arranges them on a big plate and takes them out to his guests.]

Heer yoo...
Forum: Cat community February 19th 19, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Kummin rite up, Miz Lucy Lu. I will bring owr snak assortmint fur yoo to try.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 19th 19, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Oh, Ize so glad yoo likez it, Sweetee! Duz yoo fingk dere iz ennee produckz we shud add? I wuznt fingkin of a full resterant, so maybe not full meelz, but juss liddle snakky fingz. An maybe dezert......
Forum: Cat community February 18th 19, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Welkum, welkum! Yoo iz owr firstest kustomerz! I see yoo haz sum refreshmintz alreddy. Pleez let myownself know if I kan git yoo enneefing else.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 17th 19, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

The uther day I got taked to da TED agin, an it wuz a furry diffycult vizzit. When it wuz awl ober, I just wantid to go sumware an relakz wif a nice cup of nip tea. But whare kud I go? I decided dat...
Forum: Cat community February 9th 19, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
We'z having a party!

Pleezed to meet you, Mr. Harold an Ms. Harriet. Mine name iz Sundance. I duznt fingk I haz knowed ennee skwirlz befur. Yoo bof haz bootiful floofy talez!

Sundance, making a mental note not to order...
Forum: Cat community February 5th 19, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
We'z having a party!

Nice to meet awl of yurownselvez.

Sundance, between mouthfuls of fudz
Forum: Cat community February 4th 19, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Sumfing weerd happined

Fangu, Sammy, yoo iz a gud fren.

[Sundance tries a little of everything.]

Dus iz all furry gud! Sammy, I didnt know yoo kud cook dis gud!

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 19, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
We'z having a party!

Well, if yoo iz shur yoo duznt mind, nip tea duz sownd furry gud. Meowmie gibbed me "flooidz" a liddle wile ago an dey wuz a !iddle bit kold, so sum nice warm tea wud be nice.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 19, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
We'z having a party!

Ize heer, Sweetee! Yur rite dat I better do slow rite now. May I hab dis danse?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 19, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Sumfing weerd happined

Fangu, Sweetee. Soop wud be furry nice, espeshullee rite now kuz I juss got bak from yet anuther trip to TED! Dey poked me an prodded me an evin ultrasowndid me. Also, Meowmie duznt know I seed it,...
Forum: Cat community February 1st 19, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Sumfing weerd happined

Fangu, Sammy, my ol fren. I didnt meen to skare Meowmie. I duznt evin know whut happinned, so I duznt know how to not do it agin.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community January 31st 19, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Sumfing weerd happined

I wuz sleepin on da spinny chair at Meowmie's desk, den da nextest fing I knew I wuz on da flor an felt awl funnee. Meowmie wuz standin over myownself awl wurried. She watched me fur a kupple of...
Forum: Cat community January 26th 19, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
We'z having a party!

Yooz all furry welkum, Sammy. I saw da wether repurrtz fur dis area an knowed dat deze wud hewp.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community January 25th 19, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
We'z having a party!

Hihi, Sweetee.

Well, I would like to take kredit, but I kan't. I finded dem on da Innernet an I fingked it wud be gud to hab dem available fur owrown frenz durin kold wetherz. I hopez itz OK, evin...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 19, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
We'z having a party!

[Sundance comes through the newly set up 'porter and looks around]

Fangu fur da invytashun. Dis iz a furry nice howse! Heer, I bringed yoo sum howsewarmin giffz.

[Sundance hands a wrapped package...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 19, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Ranger Roadcat Reports, January 21, 2019

Glad to heer dat yoo iz all mooved. When iz da partee?!?!? :)

Sundance
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump