A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
The Raccoon and the Possum by Bill Stock[_2_]
I've mentioned that we leave food out for a couple of strays and the wildlife sometimes gets into it. But the other night I turned on the light and I see a large Raccoon and a Possum at the same food. The Possum left as soon as I turned the light on, but he didn't exactly run away either. I thought...
Today 02:22 AM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Cat anecdotes
Smokey knows Alexa, but Alexa doesn't know what a cat is by Bill Stock[_2_]
I mentioned a few weeks ago that our furnace blew out and we had to get it replaced. So I bought a new thermostat that does humidity and temperature control. It also comes with Alexa built in, so I bought a couple of Echo Dots to place in other rooms. The house has been automated for 20 years, but...
Today 02:03 AM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Cat anecdotes
Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room by jmcquown[_2_]
When I come home from work and she hears the automatic garage door go up, she looks out the dining room window from the cat steps. She can see onto the driveway and the walkway to the front door. I always have to walk down the driveway to check the mailbox. I see her sitting in the window...
Today 01:16 AM
by Bill Stock[_2_] Go to last post
8 119 Cat anecdotes
List of jewish serial killers by Raian Y. Barton
Jack The Ripper Nathaniel Bar-Jonah Ed Gein Joel Rifkin Harold Shipman Rodney Alcala Herb Baumeister Harvey Glatman David Berkowitz John Wayne Gacy
Yesterday 09:47 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
3 14 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4