Showing results 1 to 25 of 188
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hopitus[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 11, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
cat miracle

On Jul 25, 3:07*pm, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:
after my morning shower i walked out into the hallway and dragged toilet
paper like 15 feet.
Goofy actually just sat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 11, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
OT What We've Been Waiting For!

No, not the debt ceiling fighting in our elected leaders arena. The
NFL lockout is so over. Are ya ready for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 11, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
Scrolling Picture thingy......sorta o/t

On Jul 25, 11:49*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
wrote in message

Christina...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 11, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
OT - What's Your Secret Weakness?

On Jul 25, 8:09*am, Lesley wrote:
I'll confess my secret weakness is trashy novels- sometimes I just
want to curl up with something undemanding like the latest Jilly
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 11, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
The S is back

On Jul 25, 7:58*am, Lesley wrote:
Well that was fun!! *I think we can take it she's healthy-it took
about 20-30 minutes before she was lured back in the house after...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 11, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
OT - What's Your Secret Weakness?

On Jul 25, 6:39*am, BfloPolska wrote:
On Jul 22, 12:45*am, Sherry wrote:

On Jul 21, 2:52*pm, CatNipped wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 11, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
Foster Kitten news

On Jul 24, 11:46*pm, Mischief wrote:
So one week ago today, I brought home a tiny little furball that had
lost his mama. He was estimated to be 2-3 weeks old, and just had tiny
baby...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 11, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
cats & their sleeping places

On Jul 24, 10:24*am, (Michael Lane) wrote:
I brought n insulated bag grocieries, put them up 7 left bag on kitchen
floor, for few minutes. *well Kitty Bell, promptly jumped...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 11, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
Dinner for a hot hot night

On Jul 23, 8:52*pm, Cheryl wrote:
On 7/23/2011 4:51 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Of course it's been well above 100 F for weeks, here in Arizona,
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 24th 11, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
Slightly OT

On Jul 20, 11:51*pm, "Joy wrote:
This doesn't concern cats, but it does concern animals. *It's definitely
worth seeing. *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HyIZh5BQZY
Joy
Steve Irwin lives on,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 11, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
Slightly OT - ANTS

On Jul 23, 4:29*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Also, because ants perform a valuable
task in nature, I like the fact that it
doesn't kill them,

If they do anything beneficial (which I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 11, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
Dinner for a hot hot night

On Jul 23, 4:22*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message

On Jul 23, 2:51...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 11, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
OT A Sad, Sad Day for London & Music

Many (even her Merkin fans, me included) saw this coming. She was same
age as our own
Texas-bred Janis: 27. Ditto J. Hendrix: 27. Killer...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 11, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
TROLL

On Jul 22, 7:23*pm, CatNipped wrote:
On 7/22/2011 7:46 PM, Joy wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 11, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
TROLL

On Jul 22, 7:10*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"hopitus" wrote in message
On Jul 22, 6:46 pm, "Joy" wrote
I don't like 'The Cat in the Hat', but it's
the only one I can think of that I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 11, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
Dinner for a hot hot night

On Jul 22, 6:50*pm, "Pat" wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote

I know most of the US is under a heat dome, and on the east coast we're no
exception at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 11, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
TROLL

On Jul 22, 5:30*pm, "Joy" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 11, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
TROLL

On Jul 22, 6:46*pm, "Joy" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 11, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
Greetings from under my rock

On Jul 16, 7:17*pm, nobody wrote:
On 16 Jul 2011 05:13:15 GMT, wrote:

Rolling
in the Deep", by a singer named Adele

She's a VERY good...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 11, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
OT - What's Your Secret Weakness?

On Jul 22, 1:34*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
Adrian wrote:
That reminds me of a joke I heard recently.
One in three Americans weighs as much as the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 11, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
Don't Ask Me About This

which is a vid from one of my pet food sources....I was astonished at
what trouble some slaves
will go to for constructing play toys for their cats (check out all
the artwork involved...*as if*
the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 11, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
TROLL

On Jul 22, 1:36*pm, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 22, 1:17*pm, "Joy" wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 11, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
TROLL

On Jul 22, 1:17*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"hopitus" wrote in message

On Jul 22,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 11, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
Pitbull and kitten

On Jul 22, 1:00*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
wrote in message

7 I think another...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 11, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By hopitus[_2_]
TROLL