Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ---MIKE---
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 13, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By ---MIKE---
Spider central

I don't find many spiders in the house. Most of them are stuck in the
bathtub or sink and are small. They get in there and the surface is
too slippery for them to get out. I put them in a small...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 13, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By ---MIKE---
Leroy - RB

With the vet's help Leroy went to the rainbow bridge yesterday. His
slave felt he was in pain and should be relieved of this burden. I sent
her the rainbow bridge poem. I am trying to convince her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 13, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By ---MIKE---
Purrs for Leroy

Leroy has been to the vet but is still not eating. His slave is taking
him to the vet again today and it looks like a trip to the bridge is in
the future.