A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jmcquown[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 19, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy and my Work Schedule

On 4/20/2019 12:48 AM, Tina wrote:
On 18/04/2019 00:08, jmcquown wrote:
It's been very erratic.* Most days when I'm scheduled I get out of bed
at 7:30AM to get ready.* It only took Buffy a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 19, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy and my Work Schedule

It's been very erratic. Most days when I'm scheduled I get out of bed
at 7:30AM to get ready. It only took Buffy a couple of months (laugh)
to figure that out. Now, even when I'm not scheduled...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 11th 19, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
"Does your cat know its name? Here’s how to find out"

On 4/7/2019 12:19 AM, Tigger wrote:
With short video. My cats are/were pretty good at coming when called by
their
name, even allowing for cat-itudes (pretend not to hear, then get up,
for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 19, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Purrs and Prayers for Mark Edwards

On 4/3/2019 9:50 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 5:55:16 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
On 4/2/2019 7:36 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Monday, April 1, 2019 at 9:00:04 AM UTC-4, Mishi...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 2nd 19, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Purrs and Prayers for Mark Edwards

On 4/2/2019 7:36 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Monday, April 1, 2019 at 9:00:04 AM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
Mark is back in the hospital with sepsis, and is very ill. He could use all the purrs and prayers...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 19, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Purrs and Prayers for Mark Edwards

On 4/1/2019 9:00 AM, Mishi wrote:
Mark is back in the hospital with sepsis, and is very ill. He could use all the purrs and prayers that he can get.

Purrs on the way. Thank you for letting us...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 19, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
The Raccoon and the Possum

On 3/26/2019 2:09 PM, Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 1:55:03 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 3/26/2019 1:07 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
On Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 11:58:03 AM...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 19, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
The Raccoon and the Possum

On 3/26/2019 1:07 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
On Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 11:58:03 AM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 3/25/2019 9:22 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
I've mentioned that we leave food out for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 19, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
The Raccoon and the Possum

On 3/25/2019 9:22 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
I've mentioned that we leave food out for a couple of strays and the wildlife sometimes gets into it. But the other night I turned on the light and I see a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 26th 19, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room

On 3/25/2019 8:16 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 8:13:23 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
When I come home from work and she hears the automatic garage door go
up, she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 19, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 3/24/2019 6:36 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 8:13:23 PM UTC-4, Jill McQuown wrote:
When I come home from work and she hears the automatic garage door go
up, she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 19, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Spring has Sprung and the Earth is Turning...

Here are a couple of pics from my back yard. Happy Spring!

Pink blooms. I don't know plants, might be a camelia:

https://i.postimg.cc/FFjdDb6G/pink.jpg

And white blooms; this is an azaela. The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 19, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2019-03-18 10:02 a.m., Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
*** jmcquown wrote:
When I come...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 19, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room

When I come home from work and she hears the automatic garage door go
up, she looks out the dining room window from the cat steps. She can
see onto the driveway and the walkway to the front...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 19, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
The third thing

On 3/12/2019 9:36 PM, Bill Stock wrote:
I found out last week that I need knee surgery. This is not exactly a surprise, as they should have done it two years ago, but the first surgeon was a tool....
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 19, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy has Come Around

She's adapted to my often erratic work schedule. The last couple of
days when I worked when I came home she heard the garage door open and
me get out of the car. She's taken to sitting and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 19, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Gentleman

On 3/7/2019 9:06 AM, Bill Stock wrote:
We've been leaving food out for a couple of strays lately, but a rather large Raccoon has been showing up for dinner. The odd thing is that he has been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 19, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Smokey is a robot

On 3/7/2019 8:59 AM, Bill Stock wrote:
Several times now she has got in my face just before the alarm goes off. I wish my internal clock was that accurate. So if she's a robot, how do you explain...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 19, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Cat Pin (pic)

When I went to work yesterday I wore this cat pin on the lapel of my dress:

https://i.postimg.cc/TYmShGpQ/cat-fish.jpg

My SO gave that to me for my birthday several years ago. :)

One of the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 5th 19, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy licked the bird feeder

On 3/4/2019 11:57 AM, Tina wrote:
On 24/02/2019 02:16, jmcquown wrote:
I had to bring the bird feeder inside tonight.* I heard a chittering
sound which could only mean one thing.*...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 19, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy licked the bird feeder

On 2/25/2019 6:37 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
I had to bring the bird feeder inside tonight. I heard a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 19, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy licked the bird feeder

I had to bring the bird feeder inside tonight. I heard a chittering
sound which could only mean one thing. Raccoons. Sure enough, when I
flipped on the outside lights there was a raccoon on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 19, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Several Days Old Story about a Tiger

A tiger was found in the garage of an abandoned house in Houston, Texas,
a few days ago. The person who discovered the tiger had snuck into the
garage to smoke marijuana. They called the police. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 19, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Cats are Not Anti-Social

On 1/30/2019 11:35 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 1/27/2019 12:06 AM, Tigger wrote:
Cheryl wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 19, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By jmcquown[_2_]
Buffy is Mad at Me

On 1/30/2019 11:37 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 1/30/2019 10:39 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump