Showing results 1 to 25 of 133
Search took 2.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Caroline S.
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Caroline S.
Advice on giving pills to Kenzie

On Mar 4, 8:16*am, wrote:
The vet just called, and Kenzie's thyroid functions are elevated, as
was suspected. That's the good news.

The bad news is that her liver...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Caroline S.
Niece's pics of Mir and Caliban

On Feb 21, 11:49*am, Marina wrote:
My niece has uploaded her pictures that she took when she visited today.
In the last ones they are watching the birdie outside the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 09, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Caroline S.
UPDATE: Louie's lost his duck

On Feb 20, 2:19*pm, "Caroline S." wrote:
It's somewhere in the house, but I can't find it anywhere. He doesn't
seem to be too upset by its absence, but he's playing with the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 09, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Caroline S.
Louie's lost his duck

It's somewhere in the house, but I can't find it anywhere. He doesn't
seem to be too upset by its absence, but he's playing with the girls'
toys more. Hopefully it'll turn up when I clean the house...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 09, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Caroline S.
Remote control for your cat

On Feb 16, 6:24*am, ScratchMonkey
wrote:
Was browsing ThinkGeek (one of my favorite online stores) and came across
this:

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 9th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Caroline S.
Funny? Quiz: How likely is it that your cat is trying to kill you?

http://www.heyquiz.com/quiz/cat_kill

Apparently, there is only a 78% chance that Louie is plotting to kill
me.

You may to click on a "skip this" type button to see your results
without signing up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 9th 09, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Caroline S.
A little cheer: Louie the toddler

Louie is now about 9 months old, and weighs in at almost 10 pounds.
He is becoming more toddler-like with time. He still loves his
duckie, carrying it around with him all over the house. It...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 09, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Caroline S.
News About My Granddaughter - OT

On Feb 3, 11:40*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
It's not very good. *Before they did any of the other heart tests they took
an x-ray and found an 8" - 10" mass in her chest...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 09, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Caroline S.
Cute and probably a repeat (also on topic)

On Jan 26, 3:57*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:
My dad loves to send me joke emails. *Every day, I can expect a smile,
courtesy of my dad. *Today, I got a laugh out...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 09, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Caroline S.
Thanks - Cats and rodents, living together? (Need advice)

Thanks for the thoughtful advice everyone! DH and I are leaning toward
waiting a while for DD1 to mature more before we bring in fragile
pets. After all, we're still working on how she handles Louie....
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 14th 09, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Caroline S.
Cats and rodents, living together? (Need advice)

So DD1 (she's 5 now) got to see her friend "G"'s hamster a few days
ago. And, surprise, surprise, now DD1 wants a hamster too. G has an
elderly cat and an even more elderly dog, neither of which...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 18th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Caroline S.
What Louie ate - Gross warning

Pippin horked up a good-sized hairball on the family room rug. Before
I could react, Louie had eaten the hairball and was attempting to lick
up the vomit too. I've taken care of the stain on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 08, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Caroline S.
baby zoo animals

On Dec 13, 2:21*pm, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:
I don't recall anybody mentioning this one...

http://www.zooborns.com/zooborns/

I want a Pallas kitten...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 08, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Caroline S.
Louie's latest prey...

I'm watching TV when the family room door is pulled open and in
rambles Louie, proudly dragging....

a yellow rubber dishwashing glove. It has now been properly subdued.

Phew.

Caroline S.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Caroline S.
Cozy Louie

On Dec 11, 6:17*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Caroline S." wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 08, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Caroline S.
Cozy Louie

Replying to my own post with pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12817693@N00/3099842786/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12817693@N00/3099009055/in/photostream/
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 08, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Caroline S.
The cats are forcing me to clean!

Louie: eats anything that hits the floor. Result: I have to be
vigilant about getting up the crumbs from him, and have to mop more
to get the cat spit off the floor.

Mithu: has taken to trolling...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 11th 08, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Caroline S.
Cozy Louie

I'm fortunate enough to have a gas stove/fireplace in my family room/
home office. Louie has noticed that it gets warm in front when the
fire is on. I put an old fleece coat of DH's on the carpet in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Caroline S.
DD2 knows what computers are good for!

My 2.5 yo daughter often comes over to my desk when I'm looking at
either LOLCats or Cuteoverload and enjoys looking at the kitties.
This morning, she came over and specifically demanded: Want...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Caroline S.
Louie's duckie

Louie has taken to pilfering my daughters' small stuffed animals. He
picks them up by the neck and carries them around. Sometimes the girls
think it's funny, but a line was crossed when he was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 13th 08, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Caroline S.
Harlequin pics

What a cutie! I love the perfectly divided face. I wish I could part
my daughters' hair that straight.
Thanks for sharing.

-Caroline S.

On Nov 13, 7:22*am,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Caroline S.
I need bird feeder suggestions (not completely OT)

On Nov 11, 11:57*am, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"Caroline S." wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Caroline S.
I need bird feeder suggestions (not completely OT)

I took Louie to TED yesterday for a goopy eye (he's fine), and they
had a nice bird feeder set up just outside a large window in the
waiting room. I took Louie over for a look (he was too nervous to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Caroline S.
How to get downstairs

Cute, a slinky cat!

I'm eager to get rid of the carpeting in this house and get hard
woods, now I have even more incentive!
-Caroline s.

On Nov 9, 8:51*am, "Kreisleriana" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 08, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 43
Posted By Caroline S.
A Joke

On Oct 30, 12:19*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
What do you put on a Fractal sandwich?
Mandlebrot-wurst
*runs out of the room*

Hugs