Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tina[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 20, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Tina[_2_]
New kittahs

On 23/02/2020 22:34, cshenk wrote:
Inlike the recent spate of stupid spam,

I adopted Luko (male) and Mona (female), 12 year old twins.

He's quietly deliberate, like a 'landed gentry folk'...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 19, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Jeanne Hedge passed away

On 04/10/2019 17:52, Mishi wrote:
Just found out that Jeanne Hedge passed away on Oct 1, 2019. She is finally reunited with her kitties,Tribble and Natasha. May your trip to the Bridge be swift.
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 7th 19, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tina[_2_]
The Big Loud Sucky Monster

On 04/10/2019 17:38, jmcquown wrote:
aka the vaccuum cleaner.Â* Hoover, if you prefer.Â* It actually is a
Hoover branded vaccuum cleaner. :)

I vaccuumed the living room.Â* In the era this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 29th 19, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Tina[_2_]
New York just banned cat declawing. It's the first state tooutlaw the procedure

On 25/07/2019 13:20, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Auric Hellman
wrote:

Wonderful news!!

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 19, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Anyone hear from Joy?

On 23/05/2019 16:03, jmcquown wrote:
I haven't seen a post from her in quite a while and am hoping she went
to the Facebook group instead.

Jill

She said she would come to the Facebook...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 25th 19, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Recipes (WAS: Delicious cat food)

On 23/05/2019 16:01, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/22/2019 1:05 AM, Tina wrote:
On 11/05/2019 00:14, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 19, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Delicious cat food

On 11/05/2019 00:14, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,Â* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 9th 19, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Delicious cat food

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 9th 19, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Delicious cat food

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/share/27/271/167/2716790_370.jpg

Sorry, Jill, I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 8th 19, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Delicious cat food

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/share/27/271/167/2716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill. Why did you post it?
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 19, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy and my Work Schedule

On 18/04/2019 00:08, jmcquown wrote:
It's been very erratic.Â* Most days when I'm scheduled I get out of bed
at 7:30AM to get ready.Â* It only took Buffy a couple of months (laugh)
to figure...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 19, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room

On 2019-03-18 10:02 a.m., Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* jmcquown wrote:
When I come...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 19, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy has Come Around

On 10/03/2019 16:19, jmcquown wrote:
She's adapted to my often erratic work schedule.Â* The last couple of
days when I worked when I came home she heard the garage door open and
me get out of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 19, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy licked the bird feeder

On 05/03/2019 22:20, jmcquown wrote:
On 3/4/2019 11:57 AM, Tina wrote:
On 24/02/2019 02:16, jmcquown wrote:
I had to bring the bird feeder inside tonight.Â* I heard a chittering
sound...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 19, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy licked the bird feeder

On 24/02/2019 02:16, jmcquown wrote:
I had to bring the bird feeder inside tonight.Â* I heard a chittering
sound which could only mean one thing.Â* Raccoons.Â* Sure enough, when I
flipped on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 19, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Furminated

On 26/12/2018 18:49, jmcquown wrote:
For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur!Â* She has a very
thick undercoat.Â* I just used the Furminator de-shedding tool on her
(she loves...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 18, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Tina[_2_]
I guess everyone did flee to Facebook?

On 05/12/2018 13:01, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 12/4/2018 4:50 PM, ann wrote:
On 12/4/2018 4:17 PM,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 18, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Tina[_2_]
I guess everyone did flee to Facebook?

On 04/12/2018 15:08, jmcquown wrote:
I've had problems with my cable modem since late last week.Â* Now that I
can read RPCA again it appears no one is talking about anything. sigh

All I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 18, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tina[_2_]
OT Update 11/13/2018

On 13/11/2018 22:26, jmcquown wrote:
Thanks for the continued purrs for John, everyone!Â* Like a yo-yo, things
have been up and down.Â* The initial surgery included a temporary
pacemaker to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 09/11/2018 16:59, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Tina wrote:

I will too, now my new computer has given me accesss...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 09/11/2018 02:10, Bill Nak wrote:

"Tina"Â* wrote in message ...

I will too, now my new computer has given me accesss to Usenet again.

I think...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 08/11/2018 19:19, joy wrote:
On 11/8/2018 10:30 AM, Tina wrote:
On 02/11/2018 23:22, joy wrote:
On 11/2/2018 4:14 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 11/2/2018 1:44 PM, Tina wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 18, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 02/11/2018 23:22, joy wrote:
On 11/2/2018 4:14 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 11/2/2018 1:44 PM, Tina wrote:
On 02/11/2018 05:21, MaryL wrote:
On 10/23/2018 7:38 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 18, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 2018-10-23 3:29 PM, jmcquown...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 18, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 02/11/2018 19:28, joy wrote:
On 11/2/2018 12:03 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Tina
wrote:
On 02/11/2018 05:21,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61