Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kami
Forum: Cat community November 9th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By Kami
Questionz

wrote:

You're so right about depleting memories.

Do you know what got Baby? I'm glad you had those few moments with her.
Kami- Hide quoted text -

Probably just...
Forum: Cat community November 9th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Posted By Kami
Kitty and sekretari addrez book

House of Scott

Sassy, 15-1/2, white with orange trim
Whiskers, probably btn. 10 and 12, black and white
Misty, Tortie, and Kahlua, darker Tortie, 4 year old fighting sisters
Bizzy, probably around...
Forum: Cat community November 7th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Kami
Introduckshuns (was: test)

I remember your Patches. It was a heartwarming story.
Kami

Fred Williams wrote:

Welcome. We are three cats Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon who don't get out
much, but ... well, we don't get out...
Forum: Cat community November 7th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By Kami
Questionz

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Kami wrote:

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Kami wrote:

Just r.p.c.c, actually. Lee's on top, but...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By Kami
Questionz

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Kami wrote:

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Holy cow...the second and third highest all-time posters are both the
same...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kami
Tribute to Liddle Gizmo, from hiz mom

wrote:

On Nov 5, 3:45 pm, Kami wrote:
Thank you. It really was. Our TED said that we both needed that time. She
was so right.
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By Kami
Questionz

The Clowder (South) wrote:

Cory wrote:

The split happened in very, very early 1997, so I'm guessing that the
Great War took place during the last quarter of...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By Kami
Questionz

wrote:

On Nov 5, 3:42 pm, Kami wrote:
Hi Joan! I was saddened to see Baby's name on this year's roster, and I
didn't know that Junior is gone....
Forum: Cat community November 5th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kami
Tribute to Liddle Gizmo, from hiz mom

Thank you. It really was. Our TED said that we both needed that time. She
was so right.
Kami

Rebecca wrote:

Dat wuzza wunnerful fing yoo shared on hizown lastest day, Anti Kami, juss...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By Kami
Questionz

Hi Joan! I was saddened to see Baby's name on this year's roster, and I
didn't know that Junior is gone. I'm so sorry.
Kami

wrote:

Anti Joan, fur herownself and Cookie, Cinni,...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 221
Posted By Kami
Questionz

Very well said, Ellie. Melissa and Mietze have been Godsends to many. What
Melissa has done over the years is detailed and often painful, and she's
most appreciated.
Kami, mom to Sassy and Whiskers,...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Kami
remembering Unca Leo an Anti Sherry

I also knew both Sherry and Leo, and, with Margaret, met Leo several times.
He was quite the gentleman and cat lover. Sherry was a strong participant
here, and kept a web history of many of the...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Kami
So Glad thuh Sun Came Out

Well said, Dolores.
Kami

hizmuther wrote:

Every time I look at the tributes I start crying. What an absolute
sh*t year this has been. It's been cloudy and miserable all morning
and finally...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13