Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AL_n
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 14, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By AL_n
Feral cat visitor with fur problem

"AL_n" wrote in
:

Buglady,
Thanks for the reply. I'm in the UK. Fleas are are common here,
although I haven't seen (or felt)...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 14, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By AL_n
Feral cat visitor with fur problem

"AL_n" wrote in
:

Buglady,
Thanks for the reply. I'm in the UK. Fleas are are common here,
although I haven't seen (or felt)...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 14, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By AL_n
Feral cat visitor with fur problem

John Doe wrote in news:lr64a5$k94$1@dont-
email.me:

There are at least two types of flea control that can be given
orally. One kills the current fleas for a day....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 14, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By AL_n
Feral cat visitor with fur problem

buglady wrote in news:kN-
:

...........Depends on where you live. I'm in FL where it's flea central
and if you've got a cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 14, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By AL_n
Feral cat visitor with fur problem

I've been feeding a feral cat that has been coming into my house via my
late cat's cat flap.

This small black cat is extremely cautious, however he now lets me stroke
him while he's eating, and...
Forum: Cats - misc April 3rd 11, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By AL_n
What might have killed my cat?

A stray cat recently made himself at home in my house. I became really
attached to him and looked after him well. He seemed a young and healthy
cat. One night, about two weeks ago I found him...
Forum: Cats - misc April 3rd 11, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By AL_n
Best cat breeds for catching spiders?

I'm thinking of acquiring a cat, and am considering which breeds would be
suitable. I'm a spider phobic, so a cat that would eradicate spiders from
my house would be a particular favourite.

Other...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7