Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 26th 17, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
John Doe

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/feral

First and Second a) definition have nothing to do with formerly domesticated.

Common usage is often apart from base meaning, put another way, a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 26th 17, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
John Doe

Hmmmm… I have come to doubt this individual’s understanding of what a “Feral” cat actually is. There are, typically four types of cats seen in outdoor settings, broad brush:
a) Housecats...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 25th 17, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Filter fan makes litter duty easy

Chloramine gas is no fun at all. Heavier than air, persistent, highly reactive, and deadly even in tiny quantities. This is what happens when one mixes bleach with ammonia - AKA cat-****. And what...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 17, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Looks like 1/8 inch recycled rubber mat works well for climbing

The smell is one thing - keep in mind that cats are as sensitive to smell as dogs, and far more sensitive to chemical damage.

The MSDS for recycled rubber flooring is interesting....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 17, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Coat matting

Let me start by stating our now-deceased 18 pound Maine Coon, Boswell, used to shed in clumps, requiring a tranquilizer and near-shaving to cure. He would not tolerate more than light brushing even...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 27th 17, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Beware of bully cats

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 1:20:28 AM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
They can destroy your other cats' lives.

My best method so far for coping... Make a small closed belt
perhaps 4 inches in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 16, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Office Chair Advice

On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 2:50:26 PM UTC-4, Rhino wrote:
Are there any materials I can use on an office chair (either new or
re-upholstered) that will not get it turned into a scratching...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 16, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Looking for a companion

On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 2:01:05 PM UTC-4, pomacanthus wrote:
My cat Leo (rescue possibly american shorthair not sure) is pretty aloof
and Im thinking of adding a kitten. I like the American...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8