Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 08, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Becoming Very Discouraged - Heartbreaking

On Feb 28, 4:26*pm, mc wrote:
You need a newsreader to do that. They are great for groups like this.
You can use MS Outlook if you have it.

Thanks ;-)

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 08, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Becoming Very Discouraged - Heartbreaking

On Feb 28, 4:19*pm, James wrote:
Is there any anti-itch creme for cat?

My old vet said to use normal human cortisone cream.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Becoming Very Discouraged - Heartbreaking

On Feb 26, 5:50*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote

TheAmazingPuppyWizard @Mail.Com
Does anybody have a short version for all this babbling...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 28th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Becoming Very Discouraged - Heartbreaking

On Feb 26, 5:16*pm, kate wrote:
wrote:

Does anybody have a short version for all this babbling nonsense?

Why would anyone want one?

too true! Forget...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 25th 08, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Common Foods Harmful to Pets

On Feb 25, 12:30*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Huso" wrote in message

Common...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 31st 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Depression from my cats death

On Jan 30, 10:08Â*pm, Noon Cat Nick
wrote:
IBen Getiner wrote:
On Jan 28, 5:45�pm, wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:08�pm, "ElvisRocks"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 31st 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Depression from my cats death

On Jan 28, 4:21*pm, mc wrote:
No other cat will ever take that special place in our
hearts.

You will always be glad you kept the pictures and albums of your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 28th 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Depression from my cats death

On Jan 26, 1:08*pm, "ElvisRocks" wrote:
Debbie - So sorry for your loss of Jake. *I have lost 3 cats and my husband
in 5 years. *I know how hard it is. *Hugs,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 25th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Depression from my cats death

On Jan 23, 6:42*am, wrote:
I just lost my Cat, she was a siamese but looked more tonkanese to me,
named Kiki. My mom bought her for me when I had just finished the
first...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
my cat is miauing and I don't know why

On Jun 5, 5:41 pm, Lynne wrote:
on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:50:16 GMT, "David Mooney"
wrote:

Yesterday I ordered Frontline for cats from...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By [email protected]
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On May 28, 3:31 pm, chatnoir wrote:
On May 27, 3:06 pm, "Fred G. Mackey" wrote:

MaryL wrote:
"Fred G. Mackey" wrote...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By [email protected]
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On May 27, 1:50 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"Fred G. Mackey" wrote in ...

Calico...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
my cat is miauing and I don't know why

On Jun 5, 10:50 am, "David Mooney" wrote:
Jacob is a 10-week old cat and I have had it for about 2 weeks. He adapted
to living by me almost immediately and he was a very sweet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By [email protected]
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 5, 9:24 am, "Matthew" wrote:
"sheelagh"

Sheelagh It was nothing even remotely towards you. Mary was right too
long of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 07, 09:46 PM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 108
Posted By [email protected]
Whiskas Cat Food

On Mar 9, 11:53 am, "Scott Buchanan" wrote:
My Indy ate Friskies cat food for most of his life. I believe that it is
the best out there but have no facts. On day we ran out...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15