Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: House of Stright & friends
Forum: Cat community November 11th 20, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 9:24:45 AM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Prince noses his way up, being really careful to not step on anyone.
He whines softly and extends his head for a pet and...
Forum: Cat community November 11th 20, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 6:55:50 AM UTC-8, Ajo Catz wrote:
Anti Sandy
Meow Anti Sandy, we ar da Ajo Catz. We Fink yew kno hour human. Hur name is Gabrielle but we call hur Meowma [Nine...
Forum: Cat community November 7th 20, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

On Friday, November 6, 2020 at 12:05:47 PM UTC-8, Sammy Redcat wrote:
[Sammy Redcat comes over and rubs his head on Sandy's leg and asks for
petting.]

Hi, Anti Sandy! I'z so glad to see...
Forum: Cat community November 7th 20, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

On Friday, November 6, 2020 at 6:27:20 AM UTC-8, Fred T Catt wrote:
I know all 'bout you, Anti Sandy! Mine clowder mates tol me all about
you. I'z been hoping I would get a chance to meet...
Forum: Cat community November 7th 20, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Breakfast, Hunter's Moon day 31Oct20

On Friday, November 6, 2020 at 10:58:07 AM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
Hihi, Anti Sandy!!!
P2nya extends her cheek for more skritches...
I tuu miss mine SunnyDance an Bekky.
If yu wud like, I'll...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 20, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Names for the Ball 2020

The name Gabrille should be Gabrielle.

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community October 4th 20, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Could we add a name to a past year?

The tradition was always to add names for the year in which they were called at the Jellicle Ball. However, nothing says we can't change that tradition.

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 20, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community August 2nd 20, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Anofur name fur da Walk of Remembrance

I see five right now, but it just means that others haven't been added yet. They don't get added right away, because we hoomins don't always prioritize kitty things.

Anti Sandy, giving her DIL...
Forum: Cat community August 1st 20, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Anofur name fur da Walk of Remembrance

Sorry about that. Try this: http://clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community July 30th 20, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Anofur name fur da Walk of Remembrance

There are also a few other names already on the Walk of Remembranz at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.pets.cats.community/W31YGfNmx5c
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 20, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
A new arrival at the Bridge

[Anti Sandy makes her best effort at purring for Daisy-chan's fambly]
Forum: Cat community January 5th 20, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
A Meowmie posts

Purrs for Daisy-chan. :'(

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community December 15th 19, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Farewell, Starr

😢
Forum: Cat community December 10th 19, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Another name for next year's Jellicle Ball

I'm so sorry, Dan.

--Sandy
Forum: Cat community November 6th 19, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Post-Jellicle Ball 2019

[Rocky goes ahead to stage a good supply of food for the mission, as well as more for animals displaced by the California wildfires]
Forum: Cat community November 4th 19, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Post-Jellicle Ball 2019

On Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 6:47:50 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 8:50:49 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Daisy-chan looks about and smiles, especially at Benni who is...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 19, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Tribute to Sundance (JB2019)

This was posted by me, Anti Sandy, because I don't have a kitty to be secretary for any more.

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community October 13th 19, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
More arrivals

Actually, Rebecca's name was called at the Jellicle Ball last year. It is her brother Sundance who will be called this year.

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community October 12th 19, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Jellicle ball names, 2019

Please correct the spelling of Sundance's name.

Fangu,
Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community October 9th 19, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
More arrivals

[Anti Sandy's hand comes through the 'porter and sets a blue toy mowsie next to Pitoonya. It was one of Sundance's and Rebecca's favorite toys, and she knows they would be happy for Pitoonya to have...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 19, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
More arrivals

[Anti Sandy, who has been lurking all along, listens to the beautiful music and wonders why her screen looks misty.]
Forum: Cat community September 13th 19, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
A Meowmie posts collective so far

Penny was my sister's dog, not Rebecca's niece's dog. Her house name was Steele, like Drake.

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community August 16th 19, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Bridge purrs requested

Fangu, Daisy-chan. You could make that House of Steele if it's not too much trouble.

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community August 14th 19, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Bridge purrs requested

Hello, friends. Anti Sandy here. I hope you have all been well. I am here to ask if you would purr for a d*ggie who just went to the Rainbow Bridge. He was a Golden Retriever named Drake, and he was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28