Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_2_]
Forum: Cat community September 29th 20, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
OOOPS: October 1st is THURSDAY not TUESDAY!!!

On Monday, September 28, 2020 at 12:56:20 PM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
wrote:
October 1st is actually THURSDAY NOT TUESDAY. That said October 1st is still the 1st Full Moon...
Forum: Cat community September 28th 20, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
OOOPS: October 1st is THURSDAY not TUESDAY!!!

October 1st is actually THURSDAY NOT TUESDAY. That said October 1st is still the 1st Full Moon of October. While this will be minimalist it terms of preparation -- the desert will provide everything...
Forum: Cat community September 28th 20, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
MEOW!! JELLICLE BALL IS ON TUESDAY!!

On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 1:39:39 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 10:20:01 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote:...
Forum: Cat community September 27th 20, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
MEOW!! JELLICLE BALL IS ON TUESDAY!!

On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 10:20:01 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

Tuesday Night will be our 25th Silver Anniversary Jellicle Ball. I'd
like to make a motion...
Forum: Cat community September 27th 20, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wrote:

Tuesday Night will be our 25th Silver Anniversary Jellicle Ball. I'd
like to make a motion...
Forum: Cat community September 27th 20, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
MEOW!! JELLICLE BALL IS ON TUESDAY!!

Tuesday Night will be our 25th Silver Anniversary Jellicle Ball. I'd like to make a motion that this year in addition to honoring our own departed love ones, we create a really LOUD PURR in a Prayer...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6