A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PIPPS and or BOOKS
Forum: Cat community August 24th 18, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By PIPPS and or BOOKS
Firemonsterz in Catifurnia!

On Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 11:33:08 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Sum uf yurownselvez purrobly know dat dere iz firemonsterz tryin to eet Catifurnia. Furchoonitly, Meowmie and me iz...
Forum: Cat community July 18th 18, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By PIPPS and or BOOKS
My furbrother

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:43:21 AM UTC-7, ann wrote:
My furbrother Samwise went to the bridge on Friday.

Who ever takes care of the walk of remembrance,could you add his name

Samwise...
Forum: Cat community June 8th 18, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By PIPPS and or BOOKS
Nowntzmint

On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 3:19:22 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
On or abowt Joon 5, I, Sundance, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah an Deputy Chief Inspektor, will be 18 yeerz old. I duznt need a big...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 18, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By PIPPS and or BOOKS
Happee Moth's Day!

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 4:52:17 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I wud like to wish a Happee Moth's Day to awl da moffs owt dere. Yoo entertainz usses by flyin arown in da Owt neer...
Forum: Cat community April 12th 18, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By PIPPS and or BOOKS
Spring Pawty Time!

On 2018-04-09 19:21:04 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Fangkz, Sammy. I'll head over dere rite now.

By da...
Forum: Cat community April 3rd 18, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By PIPPS and or BOOKS
Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 8:32:18 AM UTC-7, Francesca the Fierce wrote:

Pippsy n her wink Ranger wyl beh whefer da pertee iz n BOOKS wood wike
tu inbite Francesca tu go wif...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 18, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By PIPPS and or BOOKS
Spring Pawty Time!

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 6:36:10 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Since it's officially Spring now in da Norfurn Hemisphere, it's time
fur a pawty to celebrate! Lots ub da country is still...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 18, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By PIPPS and or BOOKS
Monty da Innernet Cat

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 6:46:05 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Doze of you who follow Monty da Cat on da Innerwebs, Monty had a
healtch scare late yesfurday. Monty had some seizures, and...
Forum: Cat community March 7th 18, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By PIPPS and or BOOKS
Life uz purrty gud now

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 7:18:03 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Life iz purrty gud rite now. Meowmie an me haz got uzed to Rebecca bein goned, an da dayly rooteen haz ajustid. I haz...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump