Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 3.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance
Forum: Cat community July 29th 09, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Sundance
DATZ ENUF

OK, gud. If yoo likez cheez, we also gotz sum liddle ballz uv motsarella
cheez dat we can play wif or eet, an we haz liddle mini gooda cheeziz, too.
Da milk we haz iz wun...
Forum: Cat community July 28th 09, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Sundance
DATZ ENUF

Fangu, Sweetee. I will tell her dat yoo sed so.

Wud yoo like to hab sum dinner? Meowmie buyed chikkin libberz agin, so we
kud hav doze, or dere iz also pizza. Da pizza haz a liddle chikkin, but itz...
Forum: Cat community July 28th 09, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Sundance
DATZ ENUF

Datz a furry wize fing to say, Sweetee.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Purrz furr LeO,
furr whuteffurr iz...
Forum: Cat community July 25th 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Sundance
To da fambleez uv resintly departid luvved wunz

I haz to be kwik an typebite dis kwietli befur Meowmie kumz bak. We iz awl
furry sad an purrin bowt Sadie an Lewi an awl da utherz dat haz went to da
brij resintly, but Meowmie haznt bin abul to...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 09, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Sundance
Zee Fuds Eez Reddy!!!

Haznt yoo gize lerned yet dat time duznt werk da same way heer az it duz fur
da hoominz? If yoo wantz summa deez fudz, juss sit down an hab sum! Derez
alwaze lots ub fudz heer, an no partee or...
Forum: Cat community July 18th 09, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Sundance
Meowmie's fudz

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Sundance" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community July 18th 09, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 87
Posted By Sundance
mosey

Vejiblez? Yoo meen yurown meowmie makez ratatatooey wifowt ennee ratz? Datz
juss not rite.

Sundance, a big believer in truth in advertising

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community July 16th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Sundance
We iz bak

Meowmee stayed longer dan she planned, so she wuz gon fur 9 daze. I fingk we
will furgib her, tho, cuz dere wuz astenuaytin cirkistancez, and she iz so
tired an sadsad.

Toonya, itz so gudgud to be...
Forum: Cat community July 5th 09, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Sundance
We will not post fur a wile

Da sekkaterry iz goin away fur a fyoo daze to go to a hoomin foonerul. Da
ladee dat uzulee takez kare uv ussez when Meowmie iz gon will be kummin
over. Dat ladee iz furry nice, but we wud rather...
Forum: Cat community July 5th 09, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 53
Posted By Sundance
Mosey?

Well, I lerned frum da hoominz dat duk tape kan fikz enneefing, and I lerned
frum da buk Anaïs givved me how to opin kabnitz, so now I kan git Meowmie's
duk tape owt, so I figger I iz all set. ...
Forum: Cat community July 5th 09, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Sundance
Happi 4th os Julliee

Datz furry pritty. Meowmie likez Feetwud Max a lotz.

Sundance

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Sundance
Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

Yes, a fyoo kitteez, but also sum deerz, skwirlz, duckz, wild turkeebirdz,
grounhogz, fisheez, a bare or 2, and lotsa d*ggeez.

Sundance

"Fred" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Sundance
Kitteez, pleez spare a momint to purr fur a speshul ladyhoomin

My meowmie's fafurit ant went to da brij today. She wuz 95 yeerz old, she
wuz furry wize, she had a amazin life, an she luvved all kindz uv aminalz.
Meowmie iz furry sad, and she will purrobly fly...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 62
Posted By Sundance
iz you seeyin uses

Aw, why iz yoo tired, Toonya?

Sundance, catcerned fur his Sweetee

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I C U 2
P 2 Nya...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Sundance
New Cat or Not?

Yup, an I haz bin a happee mankat ever sintz! I wish yoo kud hav knowed
Cassidy, tho.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By Sundance
Officer Reports, Pliz

Yes, dere iz a peesful rezzylushun -- da trooder kitteez kan leeb myown
terrytory alone.

Sundance, defender of the front window

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By Sundance
Officer Reports, Pliz

Whut fudz? We iznt feedin dem. We duznt know whare dey iz gittin fudz.

Sundance

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Sundance
firwurkz!!!

Yoo kan hab bof uv da wingz, Sweetee. Da onliest partz dat Meowmie haz eeted
so fur iz da bony bak partz dat duznt hab much meet on dem, and da jiblitz.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 53
Posted By Sundance
Mosey?

Iz herown krok pot krakked? Duz it need fixin? I haz bin fingkin uv startin
a repare bizness, so I kud try fixin it fur her. Juss let me know.

Sundance

"Granby" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Sundance
New Cat or Not?

Datz rite, OT. Myown sisfur Cassidy an me pikked owrown Meowmie. Well, it
wuz Cassidy mostlee -- we wuz dere awl day an I wuz afrayed we wudnt git
ennee hoomin, but Cassidy knoo da rite wun when...
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Sundance
Unka Fred could use some purrs, I fink

[Sundance gives a non-opposable-thumbs up]

"Stormmee" wrote in message
owrz howze sure hopez dey duz go along wif allauses,...
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By Sundance
Officer Reports, Pliz

[Sundance nods agreement]

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz sure we kan tezt alla wet fudz, anna human fudz ifin need be so azta...
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By Sundance
Officer Reports, Pliz

Furry catsiderate uv yoo.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I wuuldint want anicat ta hafta eatz too muc, or ta let anifudz...
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Sundance
Anuther hard day gardin da howse

Oh, fangu, Sweetee! Yoo takez such gudgud kare uv myownself.

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Nah, hur wudden dare!...wud...
Forum: Cat community June 28th 09, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 49
Posted By Sundance
Officer Reports, Pliz

I iz reddy to serb my komoonitee.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Me anna Suncanze kan hep you wif diz ifin you wantz, i...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500